December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

tumblr_p2ztjc5FQt1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Suicide Dives look even stupider when there are zero fans in the audience. We need to find a way to eliminate those from wrestling unless we can find a way that the defensive wrestler isn't just "stunned" on the outside WAITING to get hit with the dive.

It works in a tag-team situation where a teammate can hold the opponent for his/her other teammate, but in a 1-on-1 setting, nah.

Is this conversation even had in wrestling school? cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 datboi81 datboi81 club27 club27

Suicide Dives look even stupider when there are zero fans in the audience. We need to find a way to eliminate those from wrestling unless we can find a way that the defensive wrestler isn't just "stunned" on the outside WAITING to get hit with the dive.

It works in a tag-team situation where a teammate can hold the opponent for his/her other teammate, but in a 1-on-1 setting, nah.

Is this conversation even had in wrestling school? cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 datboi81 datboi81 club27 club27
So b/c you don't like suicide dives they have to go under the premise of we?

So b/c you don't like suicide dives they have to go under the premise of we?
Speak on the subject matter please.

You are displaying Bent Knee behavior by attacking the subject and not the content.

So what are your thoughts on suicide dives taking into consideration what I expressed?

Speak on the subject matter please.

Pre-1. You are displaying Bent Knee behavior by attacking the subject and not the content.

1. So what are your thoughts on suicide dives taking into consideration what I expressed?
Pre 1. Wow. You're right. That was very Holey Socks of me :smh:

1. It depends on who's doing them. When I was younger suicide dives weren't used as frequently & actually looked "suicidal." Darby Allin does what I'd consider a great suicide dive, but to get on topic fully, the whole obviously waiting to catch thing is dumb & is a fairly new phenomenon.

Hopefully the younger boys & girls take notes from some1 like Darby Allin in terms of u know he's setting it up, but it isn't so obvious:

I disagree with it being new that people wait on their opponent. It has always happened no matter the era., I remember feeling the same way in 1996.

Dives just happen more frequently now.

Wrestling is art in two ways.

1.If done right, anything can be done on the canvas.

2. It’s subjective to opinion.

suicide dives are like any high risk move imo, set it up where it doesn’t look rehearsed or choreographed, and I support it.

when the guy is just lollygagging in anticipation to catch a slow moving, scared to jump, Hesitating, etc. person, it can throw it off and take people out of the match. I understand the safety part of being in position, but you should also have confidence that if they under jump/dive, you can get in position to catch them.

wrestling is a weird world.

no thank you, i don't do butt stuff nor am i sexually attracted to men, but i do wish u the best in search for a romantic partner.

suicid dives always been trash

any move to the outside of the ring when a person or a group of persons have to stand there 'groggily' while the other person is getting positioned to jump on them is ******* stupid

STUPID

Back
Top Bottom