December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

green rhino123 green rhino123 I remember seeing Dr D matches when I was young, do you as well?..I know you've posted plenty of content with him in it, but I was wondering if you remember his work from your younger years..

Yes but he was only in the WWF for about a year.
I didn't make note of his work just that he was scary - and then gone.

I should also say that I used to watch 20/20 back then
but I can not remember thinking pro wrestling was real.

Stossel may have said one third of the audience thought it was real
but I don't know about that...some of that one third may have been playing along.

Last edited:
I think this was easily one of the best DOTR episodes. Couldn't have a more perfect person to have a big role in this than Cornette :lol:

My fav HHH entrance
8ed75b80d924dfa1da58ad498130ad7c.png

And wasn't this the HHH that beat Goldberg in the elimination chamber, lost the title to Goldberg, then won it back from him?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If that's all there was to it - then going & watching one clip
searched for under "dr d schultz racist" will confirm your assumption.

:lol: i see that's exactly what you did
IT would have been interesting to me if they would have touched on that, but like you said, they were keeping IT bubblegum.

That is the kind of stuff that absolutely should be included in something called Dark Side of the Ring, IMO.

That Dr. D episode was good.

You don’t step into the lions den and expect to have your own tea party without getting bit. Don’t work like like.

I’m Vince I would of done what Japan did, blow it up more. This is the meanest, worst human being there ever lived. Look at that little helpless man and what did he do? He beat him to the ground, and for good measure he did it again! My god who is going to stand up for the little man?

Enter Hogan, American Hero, protector of men that can’t protect themselves. That could have been your WM main event. Would have been good.

That Dr. D episode was good.

You don’t step into the lions den and expect to have your own tea party without getting bit. Don’t work like like.

I’m Vince I would of done what Japan did, blow it up more. This is the meanest, worst human being there ever lived. Look at that little helpless man and what did he do? He beat him to the ground, and for good measure he did it again! My god who is going to stand up for the little man?

Enter Hogan, American Hero, protector of men that can’t protect themselves. That could have been your WM main event. Would have been good.
Not mad at IT :lol:

IT would have been interesting to me if they would have touched on that, but like you said, they were keeping IT bubblegum.

That is the kind of stuff that absolutely should be included in something called Dark Side of the Ring, IMO.
They all keep it superficial & safe; which is very annoying. If u want depth listen to shoot or something.

Back
Top Bottom