December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The over the top fish jump is generally done by guys that are athletic enough to do IT with ease without having to worry about nicking the top rope. Much more margin for error having to go in between 2 ropes.
Sting's version was also impressive because he dive from an angle

1:15 Mark.

The between the ropes ones as opposed to over the top (are these called something different?) are especially dangerous. Seems so easy to accidentally clip your foot on a rope. All for what most of the time is a flying push.

FantasticUnpleasantHummingbird-max-1mb.gif

I have watched that years ago, I will watch it again.

green rhino123 green rhino123 Semi-serious question. When the wrestler Rhyno arrived on the scene, do he interest you at all? For at least the name alone.

I have watched that years ago, I will watch it again.

green rhino123 green rhino123 Semi-serious question. When the wrestler Rhyno arrived on the scene, do he interest you at all? For at least the name alone.

Professional wrestler Rhyno did not really interest me but in his defense, none of it did at that time.

...And if you watch that abridged Piper/Flair clip - a re-watch is not required :lol:
i wish they posted the full clip - they cut it short - i was just making a comparison

Back
Top Bottom