December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I know where you stand. You have always said Bliss/AJ Lee were the way WWE reached out to that teenage boys DEMO.

Peep Game Peep Game

THoughts?

Yep, and i’d even say Sasha has some of that type of carryover as well, but not nearly as much as AJ and Alexa.

and it’s funny you posted this video because I had watched this early this morning :lol: A lot of truth in that video.

733103767649517718.png

Real moment there for Ricochet.

That is sad man. I know they are joking but dude is WAY too talented to be treated like that.
BUt, "He can't cut a promo." Who the hell cares? Limit his mic time.
Nobody is saying he should be the world champ. But, "Cream rises." :rolleyes (Still not convinced yall really believe that foolishness.)

Coworker calls a couch a Davenport.

Last edited:
Too real for Richard O’Shea :smh:
dude need to come up with a different gimmick fast bcs once them 4 th quarter numbers come in for WWE we’re going to see more wrestlers released and I’m sure he’s on that list

Might be a best case scenario for him

Can't think of any other promotion on the planet that would misuse him like they have in WWE land

No way they release Ricochet. He’d be way too valuable for another promotion.

Seriously, how much better would he do in AEW?
What would he be doing over there that would be so much better than in the WWE?
They already have people in line for titles over there.

And I don't see why WWE needs to hold onto him either.

Seriously, how much better would he do in AEW?
What would he be doing over there that would be so much better than in the WWE?
They already have people in line for titles over there.

And I don't see why WWE needs to hold onto him either.
Wwe doesn’t need to hold onto anyone. They want to hold onto anyone.

He’d be allowed to let his moveset do the talking instead of giving him a mic and giving long winded scripted promos. His biggest appeal is his unique moveset which he’d be allowed to use more.

Being in WWE is probably prolonging Ricochet's career. It is keeping his dumb move attempts to a minimum.

Being in AEW might sound good in theory but he wouldbe encouraged to work recklessly.

Back
Top Bottom