December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

1608687623187.png

From the limited amount of new wrestling I have watched.

Womens: Sasha/Bayley: Co-MVPs

Haven't seen enough of the Men's division to give a fair answer.

Drew should be on the list too. The sword and the kilt feel like a step back, but he has been good as champ and as a face that’s pretty hard to do nowadays

I didn't really go out of my way to see any of his matches or segments so I can not comment on him

I just remember when that guy called him Drew McInfart

How come in the Royal rumble match the competitors run to the ring as fast as they can? Wouldn’t they want to conserve their energy and avoid being eliminated by taking their time?

How come in the Royal rumble match the competitors run to the ring as fast as they can? Wouldn’t they want to conserve their energy and avoid being eliminated by taking their time?
Because you get hyped when you hear your music drop like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican during a Hardy Boyz entrance.

You want to use that momentum while you can and come in like a house on fire. Maybe sneak in a couple eliminations quickly and make a name for yourself.

"It's just wrestling"

But, this is a great question since, as you said, it makes no sense to RUSH to the ring.

Why is that on him?

Yea, he would have to LEAVE.
It’s on him because if you aren’t throwing ideas constantly at these WWE writers to keep your character relevant and evolving they are just going to write dumb stuff for them.
Seems like a lot of these main roster talent just accepts what is given to them.
No body shaming like Case Case and Peep Game Peep Game have done, but yea she has definitely gotten bigger over time.

Maybe she needs to also be sent to the Duke Weight Loss clinic like Yoko/Vader.

It is just a touchy subject because she is a woman and I am sure nobody wants to have THAT convo with her.

I feel like if you are an athlete, those "rules" should be thrown out the window.
Why IT it a problem when IT is a woman? What about a guy like Kevin Steen who has gained weight and let himself go over the years? Why doesn’t that bother some of y’all?

It’s on him because if you aren’t throwing ideas constantly at these WWE writers to keep your character relevant and evolving they are just going to write dumb stuff for them.
Seems like a lot of these main roster talent just accepts what is given to them.

Why IT it a problem when IT is a woman? What about a guy like Kevin Steen who has gained weight and let himself go over the years? Why doesn’t that bother some of y’all?

I mean we are making an assumption in believing Ricochet isn't "throwing ideas at these WWE writers." We don't really know WHAT is going on backstage. I doubt it is as simple as ANY/EVERY-one being able to pitch ideas to creative and they come true.

Also, he isn't the only person on the roster, so what he pitches could be interfering with plans for others.

So we don't know if people "just accept" what is being given to them. Also, everyone simply doesn't have pull.

Re: Weight.

I am an equal opportunity body shamer when it comes to pro athletes.

Asuka, Sasha, Bayley, and Zelina have been the women’s MVPs

Drew’s an MVP even though his come-up and grind is way more interesting than he actually is. MVP and Reigns are the men’s MVPs. Jey is an honorable mention. He’s been fantastic in his role

Has nothing to do with gender..IT has to do with the fact that Nia was already a big gal putting a lot of wear and tear on her joints..Then she gets surgery and comes back fatter..It's a matter of health AND her ability to do her job..She's getting in and out of the ring about as smoothly as Matt Harvey or Mickolas Foley..

I don't say nothing about KO gaining weight because KO's out there moving like a dude that's 220lbs..He's fluid in the ring and is bumping like a maniac..Meanwhile Baby Dee, I mean Nia out there getting winded doing a hot tag..

Don't you ever come at, or near, me again homie..I wish you well with your future endeavors..

What is this exactly? Haven’t been following what’s happening with Gargano

NOthing..He's just stealing more pop culture gimmicks and trying, badly, to make them about him and his white people potato salad wife..

Back
Top Bottom