December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

He was too flabby to be taking seriously . They should of just left him with the heel beibz persona and repackaged him after that ran it’s course . But he was tag champ and nxt champ and been cashing vinces checks for almost a decade so that has to count for something

Last edited:
It was a battle
tenor.gif

So you never heard all the JR, Al Snow, William Regal, Stone Cold, and Jericho talking back from 2010-2012 “Oh that kid in NXT has got The Look” “Oh he’s the future of the business.” “That Rotunda kid has all the potential in the world and being second generation, he gets it.”

They were hyping him up from FCW to NXT and I could see it when he was Bo Rotundo, but when they changed his name to Dallas and gave him that Believe stuff, it was a wrap

Got you. Yea, I am not sure I remember this but I will take your word.

I am sure they were hyping him but because I am not even sure what "look" he even has. :lol:

People in here thought the same as well looking back on it.

I personally never saw it due to the fact that he was a Goofy character.

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I listened to this and it made me want to re-address what I said about last night being KO's biggest match and you brought up Cena. I think last night was basically the babyface equivalent, which had him going up against the biggest star in the company who is on a big time heel run. Took everything Roman had, plus Uso in order to beat KO.

While somebody like Drew Mac is the herculean babyface, Owens is more of the "everyman" babyface like a Kofi Kingston or Daniel Bryanson. The WWE Chronicle show that came on last night was basically all about him being a dad and being relatable. A fat dude trying to do whatever he can to support his family. Like I said last night, crowd would've been going crazy for him if there was one. Maybe this is just the start for him?

Back
Top Bottom