December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

:rofl:Please when they have Charlotte take the title off of Asuka AGAIN she needs to go away for a bit and come back as a complete heel PLEASE! I’m tired of goofy Asuka I want to see her as a killer.

Another boring *** 3 months with Charlotte having the title should boost the rating it helped NXT so much :lol:

Bo Dallas

now that its been figured out, Bo Dallas has one of the most original gimmicks in a while and he'll end up being a major heel in a few years if this shtick continues.
laugh.gif

"Cesaro? hes a GOOD KID! with a BRIGHT FUTURE!" *cringe-inducing smile*

pure gold
wtf was that.adam rose fell off

on the other hand BO dallas is a future hall of famer
pimp.gif

Future WWE HOFer Bo Dallas

Bo Dallas - future second ballot HOFer

So you never heard all the JR, Al Snow, William Regal, Stone Cold, and Jericho talking back from 2010-2012 “Oh that kid in NXT has got The Look” “Oh he’s the future of the business.” “That Rotunda kid has all the potential in the world and being second generation, he gets it.”

They were hyping him up from FCW to NXT and I could see it when he was Bo Rotundo, but when they changed his name to Dallas and gave him that Believe stuff, it was a wrap

Back
Top Bottom