December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

And then what? I need long term booking. So just run thru the roster washing everybody?

I personally wouldn't have him WRESTLE that much. He has to make Fox APPEARANCES but he doesn't have to WRESTLE.
They control the PPVs so he can just be put on ice for the BIG shows.

Other competition:

Smackdown:

1. I personally would spend time building up Big E to be taken seriously to be placed in a Main Event Level position. (Again, he doesn't have a TWIN brother so that is why he is makes more sense than Uso).

2. Also, shot in the dark is re-building Daniel Bryan for one final/strong run at the title.

3. Lars Sullivan looks stupid to me and looks like a goof.

RAW

1. If you want cross-brand competition you always have Drew and one day they can give Lashley what he should have already been given. (HAd he been white).

2. Keith Lee should be handled with care.

NXT: Priest but it would be too soon but he should be presented as a STRONG character from the JUMP.

I personally wouldn't have him WRESTLE that much. He has to make Fox APPEARANCES but he doesn't have to WRESTLE.
They control the PPVs so he can just be put on ice for the BIG shows.

Other competition:

Smackdown:

1. I personally would spend time building up Big E to be taken seriously to be placed in a Main Event Level position. (Again, he doesn't have a TWIN brother so that is why he is makes more sense than Uso).

2. Also, shot in the dark is re-building Daniel Bryan for one final/strong run at the title.

3. Lars Sullivan looks stupid to me and looks like a goof.

RAW

1. If you want cross-brand competition you always have Drew and one day they can give Lashley what he should have already been given. (HAd he been white).

2. Keith Lee should be handled with care.

NXT: Priest but it would be too soon but he should be presented as a STRONG character from the JUMP.
Agree with everything. I still think Jey could be the man tho.

Big E could work just gotta cut the silly crap out asap.

What do you think of ford? In the future of course.

What do you think of ford? In the future of course.

I don't know.

He is black (Strike 1).

He is ATHLETIC, main thing going for him but I don't view being athletic as making someone SPECIAL.

THere are plenty of athletic folks out there.

I think he lacks fundementals and just seems to be out there being YOUNG and Flippy. (I get it/understand it)

Goofy presentation somewhat limits how I view him as a character.

I don't know, I don't view him as #CantMissProspect as others do.

THE man?

#1?

Or just SOMEONE that holds the title. (Like Rey/Kofi/Dolph)

BIg E's whole, "Look, I can be goofy AND serious" is just dumb. Pick a side.
Just a main eventer not actually "the man" poor choice of words by me.

Yup that how I feel about big e. He should bring back the five gimmick

This all sounds GOODT! on paper but I we will have to #waitandsee.

I like that they got Bryan Williams from the old THQ days working on the game.

AEW has a tremendous opportunity to gain some footing in the wrestling video game market with 2K absolutely ****ting the bed with 2K20.

Hopefully they succeed because it would force 2K to stop being complacent.

So after watching smackdown last night I wanted to play some wrestling. So I booted up 2k20( yes I know trash). Me(my created player yes I love the barbie stuff) and dream entered a fued for the NXT NA title in my universe mode. Everything was going good booking was great to where we wasn't facing each other every week. It's the glitches that ruined everything. First dream was supposed to come out and jump me before my match. Oh he came out. He was invisible. I got jumped by a invisible dream. Then our match for the title he just let me wash him in like 2 mins on legendary difficulty with custom sliders. I really need a good wrestling game asap.

1606595977968.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom