December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Dude your so smug lol. I make points you never answer or skip over them lmao but ok I'll play.

Please let me know what I haven't addressed that you put out there.

I made sure to go over any/everything you said and responded to it.

But, if you feel something needs more attention please point it out.

1. I didn't know the program HAD to end with Jey Uso holding the title at some point. INteresting.

2. Jey Uso has been ELEVATED by being in a program with Roman. He doesn't have to hold the title to achieve that. It has already happened.

3. The entire storyline with the FAMILY can last a while but a year is a long time. Not sure why a year is even worth the amount of time spent on that program. It would definitely become old considering there are PPV's EVERY month.
Year long programs worked better in the past because everyone didn't need to be on every show/ppv. That isn't realistic in 2020.
Don't you want something fresh and new? You still haven't addressed my point of heels lose. I think it can work in 2020 you don't have to do it every week or every ppv. They can always add people to the stable to make even more story lines.

Don't you want something fresh and new? You still haven't addressed my point of heels lose. I think it can work in 2020 you don't have to do it every week or every ppv. They can always add people to the stable to make even more story lines.
1. The PROGRAM has been fresh/new (3rd time I have addressed this). Jey winning the title doesn't have to be included in the "Fresh and New" equation.

2. Heel Lose: Not vs inferior competition. It doesn't HAVE to happen. I don't view Jey as being on Roman's level so I don't view this as a "Heel must lose" situation.

3. WWE's Ratings have been tanking. Fox wants ROman on every show. WWE isn't going to have a HEALTHY Roman sitting on the sidelines while they are airing a show on FOX. So yes, he has to be out there every week.

4. Who else is going to be added to the stable to make things worth a damn? Sean Maluta?? Who else is Samoan that is on the roster.

1. The PROGRAM has been fresh/new (3rd time I have addressed this). Jey winning the title doesn't have to be included in the "Fresh and New" equation.

2. Heel Lose: Not vs inferior competition. It doesn't HAVE to happen. I don't view Jey as being on Roman's level so I don't view this as a "Heel must lose" situation.

3. WWE's Ratings have been tanking. Fox wants ROman on every show. WWE isn't going to have a HEALTHY Roman sitting on the sidelines while they are airing a show on FOX. So yes, he has to be out there every week.

4. Who else is going to be added to the stable to make things worth a damn? Sean Maluta?? Who else is Samoan that is on the roster.
tenor (4).gif

The last what 5 years it's been the same dudes in the title picture( brock seth roman). I

I don't view this as a negative at all.

The TITLE should be sacred. It shouldn't be something just GIVEN to people to "do something different."

So I believe in preserving title prestige and just letting Jey Uso have it in the name of "Freshness" is a horrible reason to do so.

I don't view this as a negative at all.

The TITLE should be sacred. It shouldn't be something just GIVEN to people to "do something different."

So I believe in preserving title prestige and just letting Jey Uso have it in the name of "Freshness" is a horrible reason to do so.
This is why ratings are down this mentality. It's not 1980 prestige means nothin anymore and it's vince's fault. Add in lack luster matches and cookie cutter promos wrestling is doomed.

Yea, Exactly my point.

You say add more people to the stable, I ask you WHO and you don't have a serious answer.

This can't last a year. Just remove that thought from your head.
I'm dead serious am I a joke to you? So women can't be in the stable? Are you sexist?

This is why ratings are down this mentality. It's not 1980 prestige means nothin anymore and it's vince's fault. Add in lack luster matches and cookie cutter promos wrestling is doomed.

Not sure why the lack of MORE champions holding the belt should be blamed. That doesn't make sense to me at all.

I believe ratings are down because.

A. No Fans in the Arenas

B. Goofy fart/d**k/feces style humor/goofieness of Vince

C. Refusing to build new stars that can be on the level of the stars of the past. (THey ALL don't have to be CHAMPS to make that happen)

D. Scripted promos that have people talking in a manner that actual humans don't talk

E. People simply have more alternatives than watching Wrestling. (Which gets ignored)

Aight, conversation over.

I won't entertain this because it isn't a serious point.

Try that on somebody else.
Lol you mad mad. You asked who else could be in stable I answered you end conversation lol ok. Remember it's a fresh new idea. Think outside the box.

ou asked who else could be in stable I answered you end conversation lol ok. Remember it's a fresh new idea. Think outside the box.

The point of adding new people to the storyline/stable was to give Roman/Jey people to interact with on a PHYSICAL level.

You named two women, we know that isn't going to happen.

That is why I said you aren't being serious.

Please re-read what YOU presented as the REASON for adding new people into the storyline and hopefully you can see why naming those two is nothing more than a joke.

1. Wouldnt waste my time. I'm just a fan enjoying the show. 2. DC is a better opponent than you.
1. Don't believe you.

2. I believe you. You even want to be him. It explains the moniker you've adapted.
Why would I conspire against some Dollar Tree Maven?

I have bigger fish to fry than some Gold(hair)fish.
More deflecting, more baseless & childish naming calling, more terrible attempts at entendres, more you... But thats who you are. Nothing more, nothing less & it's time for me to accept you.

I accept you.

1. Don't believe you.

2. I believe you. You even want to be him. It explains the moniker you've adapted.

More deflecting, more baseless & childish naming calling, more terrible attempts at entendres, more you... But thats who you are. Nothing more, nothing less & it's time for me to accept you.

I accept you.
And you wanna be sisqo whoop de do

Back
Top Bottom