December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Not gonna try. You always act like wrestling ain't fake and the impossible can't happen. It's fake bruh it will never be like the old days

Do I act like wrestling isn't fake

or

Do I act like each wrestling promoter has certain trends/tendencies that he has historically used?

Just because something is "fake" doesn't mean logic isn't involved when making decisions.

But if you want to move the goalposts to, "You act like wrestling isn't fake" , do your thing

I thought we were discussing booking LOGIC.

This is why I always have to start each convo with you, "I come in peace" because it always ends personal with you.

You have to learn how to stay on TOPIC at some point.

Do I act like wrestling isn't fake

or

Do I act like each wrestling promoter has certain trends/tendencies that he has historically used?

Just because something is "fake" doesn't mean logic isn't involved when making decisions.

But if you want to move the goalposts to, "You act like wrestling isn't fake" , do your thing

I thought we were discussing booking LOGIC.

This is why I always have to start each convo with you, "I come in peace" because it always ends personal with you.

You have to learn how to stay on TOPIC at some point.
Dude I am on topic you always talking about but such in such not a main eventer such and such to little blah blah blah who cares? It's all business never personal bruh.

Not gonna try. You always act like wrestling ain't fake and the impossible can't happen. It's fake bruh it will never be like the old days

I believe thisvideo is how I got into Cornette. I think he said he thought that guy was about to air them out :rofl:

Dude I am on topic you always talking about but such in such not a main eventer such and such to little blah blah blah who cares? It's all business never personal bruh.

Me thinking wrestling is real vs. fake has nothing to do with booking practices Jules.

We all know it is FAKE.
We all know it is PRe-Determined.

However, within the "FAKE" world of pro wrestling, there are ways to make someone a star and ways to decrease someone's star power.

Beating Roman Reigns with Jey Uso doesn't make much sense in KEEPING Roman's star power bright.

THAT has NOTHING to do with ME, "Thinking wrestling is real" nor does it have ANYTHING to do with me, "Thinking the impossible CAN'T happen."

So yes, you mentioning how EYE think, "It is real" is in fact changing the topic from the actual convo to focusing on ME.

But you got it.

Me thinking wrestling is real vs. fake has nothing to do with booking practices Jules.

We all know it is FAKE.
We all know it is PRe-Determined.

However, within the "FAKE" world of pro wrestling, there are ways to make someone a star and ways to decrease someone's star power.

Beating Roman Reigns with Jey Uso doesn't make much sense in KEEPING Roman's star power bright.

THAT has NOTHING to do with ME, "Thinking wrestling is real" nor does it have ANYTHING to do with me, "Thinking the impossible CAN'T happen."

So yes, you mentioning how EYE think, "It is real" is in fact changing the topic from the actual convo to focusing on ME.

But you got it.
So you get so mad at me that you quote another post I made in another thread 😂 plus tag a dude I clearly don't like lol have a good day BA

So you get so mad at me that you quote another post I made in another thread 😂 plus tag a dude I clearly don't like lol have a good day BA

My blood pressure level has remained constant.

I am not mad.

Nice attempted highspot though.

I would have done that regardless of what happened in this thread.

Why are you pretending I haven't stirred that storyline up before?

My blood pressure level has remained constant.

I am not mad.

Nice attempted highspot though.

I would have done that regardless of what happened in this thread.

Why are you pretending I haven't stirred that storyline up before?
Finally you admit you a **** starter :pimp: my life is made

Great hypothesis.
No being serious buddy. You have no imagination. Like all you friends were pretending to be super heros and here you come being a party pooper.

You say Jey been a mid carder tag team for like ten years. He can never be a main eventer. Hmmmmmmm I'm pretty old and crazy but wasn't shawn michaels a mid card tag teamer for years hmmmmmmm bully ray dudley hmmmmmmm scott steiner hmmmmmmm. But hey what do I know I'm just a emotional BA who can't spell right?

You probably hate when people sneeze don't you?

I come in peace ✌️

No being serious buddy. You have no imagination. Like all you friends were pretending to be super heros and here you come being a party pooper.

You say Jey been a mid carder tag team for like ten years. He can never be a main eventer. Hmmmmmmm I'm pretty old and crazy but wasn't shawn michaels a mid card tag teamer for years hmmmmmmm bully ray dudley hmmmmmmm scott steiner hmmmmmmm. But hey what do I know I'm just a emotional BA who can't spell right?

You probably hate when people sneeze don't you?

I come in peace ✌
Again, are we discussing me or are we going to discuss the topic?

Please make your mind up and let me know what you want to do so I can move forward.

You posted comments about me and the topic.

Pick a side.

Are we talking about ME or are we discussing the TOPIC?
tenor (3).gif

shawn michaels

bully ray dudley

scott steiner hmmmmmmm.

Addressing your points.

1. HBK: You are ignoring the fact that he doesn't have a TWIN Brother. Having a Twin Brother was A reason I said it wouldn't happen, AS WELL AS him being a tag-teamer. (2 reasons)

The Rockers were a tag-team for about 3 years (only what happens in the WWF counts according to Vince). The Usos have been a tag-team for 10 years. Not quite the same thing by any stretch.

To make it clear why HBK example doesn't work.
A. He doesn't have a TWIN brother.
B. The Time Length of the Rockers is 30% of the time the Usos have been together.

2. BUlly Ray: , my statements were clearly mappd out to focus on the WWE System under Vince McMahon. He was never a main event player in WWE

3. Scott Steiner: , my statements were clearly mappd out to focus on the WWE System under Vince McMahon. He was never a main event player in WWE

For you, it is. I just have to remember my audience.
Did you just indirectly call me stupid?
Addressing your points.

1. HBK: You are ignoring the fact that he doesn't have a TWIN Brother. Having a Twin Brother was A reason I said it wouldn't happen, AS WELL AS him being a tag-teamer. (2 reasons)

The Rockers were a tag-team for about 3 years (only what happens in the WWF counts according to Vince). The Usos have been a tag-team for 10 years. Not quite the same thing by any stretch.

To make it clear why HBK example doesn't work.
A. He doesn't have a TWIN brother.
B. The Time Length of the Rockers is 30% of the time the Usos have been together.

2. BUlly Ray: , my statements were clearly mappd out to focus on the WWE System under Vince McMahon. He was never a main event player in WWE

3. Scott Steiner: , my statements were clearly mappd out to focus on the WWE System under Vince McMahon. He was never a main event player in WWE
Ok WWE only I get it you still got this narrow view of wrestling like us as fans are stupid. Who cares he has a twin brother. It could work as a new angle. Example Jey defending a title but jimmy swap places with him at the last minute to catch the L. Jey comes in the next night saying I never lost. Think outside the box. This is why wrestling is in the state it is today. People like you pigeon hole people into this positions like you can't never do this instead to letting dude do them.

Same way you said kofi wasn't a world title contender but look how that turned out it was a get story.

Please do say well this i what VINCE would do because we don't know what that man thinks. Stop using vince's mentally to justify your decisions.

No being serious buddy. You have no imagination.
Don't have I have use an imagination to visualize Jey Uso NOT being a FUTURE Main Even Talent alongside Roman Reigns?

I wasn't aware having an imagination only included off-the way / unrealistic ideas. NEws to me.

You are talking to a man that ran

Wrestling Promotions with stuffed animals
MOnster Truck Leagues with Hot Wheels
Stat tracking methods for basketball video games that didn't incorporate that technology yet
Lead the creative writing club in elementary school.

I have NEVER been told my imagination lacks in any way.

Nice attempt though.

Being practical as an adult doesn't negate having an imagination as a child.

You have to work on your deductive reasoning. Take off your blindfold and take the gun off the holster before you aim sometime.

Did you just indirectly call me stupid?

I am indirectly saying (which I have said before), that you are incapable of having a conversation/debate without shifting the focus to the person.

That is what I am saying (again).

This is just another example

Back
Top Bottom