December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I’m curious as to why the writers have not unionized yet. You would think that out of all the staff they would have been the first and done it a long time ago as most writers in the media industry have done. They definitely qualify to be in the same union as the film and tv writers or writers guild.

Also what do referee contracts look like? Anyone have info onhow much they make? Would think they would unionize more easily than the wrestlers too
Well, the writers are at least hired as employees; so they get benefits. Can't say the same about the people that actually matter the most, the wrestlers.

Why can't it? Explain.

I come in peace 😏

I don't see Vince breaking up A twin pairing. Even though he thinks his fans are idiots, I think he knows it will be hard for the everyday viewer to tell them apart. (Unless one goes bald or has an extreme change in style).

When he comes back, they will go back to being a tag-team act and we know tag-team acts have traditionally been mid-card acts in that company.

This push ends when the other one comes back.

I don't see Vince breaking up A twin pairing. Even though he thinks his fans are idiots, I think he knows it will be hard for the everyday viewer to tell them apart. (Unless one goes bald or has an extreme chance in style).

When he comes back, they will go back to being a tag-team act and we know tag-team acts have traditionally been mid-card acts in that company.

This push ends when the other one comes back.
Hear me out. Jey keeps on his push like it is leading to a match with roman where he finally beats him and is now head of the table. Jimmy comes back and is welcomed into the family. While Jey saying I'm not gonna make you go thru what roman has put me thru.

Plz dont say good idea but vince won't do it. I wanna know what YOU think.

Well, the writers are at least hired as employees; so they get benefits. Can't say the same about the people that actually matter the most, the wrestlers.
Exactly why they would be the first and have the easiest transition unionizing. They aren’t expendable like the wrestlers. Wondering why they haven’t done it.

Hear me out. Jey keeps on his push like it is leading to a match with roman where he finally beats him and is now head of the table. Jimmy comes back and is welcomed into the family. While Jey saying I'm not gonna make you go thru what roman has put me thru.

Plz dont say good idea but vince won't do it. I wanna know what YOU think.

No chance in hell he ever beats Roman.

We can put some money on that if you feeling that confident.

Not sure what the point of that would be.

Jey isn't worth a loss to ROman. He isn't.

Bad idea.

At a Wisconsin bowling alley and they are watching wrestling and I just realized even they are using screens with fans 80

Like my man Case Case always says. Should’ve taken that bag and got the notoriety while you have the opportunity. Longer you stay in obscurity the less money you’ll make. Then you’ll be crying years down the line when your body is in shambles and you’re a broke boy.

Like my man Case Case always says. Should’ve taken that bag and got the notoriety while you have the opportunity. Longer you stay in obscurity the less money you’ll make. Then you’ll be crying years down the line when your body is in shambles and you’re a broke boy.

too much flippy floppy

Back
Top Bottom