December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Happy Wild Turkey 101 Friday.
7EC5762C-03AD-4281-AF15-6AEFB9C7736E.jpeg

I just fired up wrestle war 91, I didn’t know they had 6 man tag titles
Give your thoughts on the show if you don't mind. It was an interesting show.

This week, Bayley adds to her record-breaking 2020 with a visit to the podcast to discuss topping the PWI Women's 100, frying her head with hair dye and if Kofi could pull off capris in the ring.

‎The New Day: Feel the Power: Hey! We Want Some Bayley! on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Wonder how he would’ve been had he stuck around. This was an awesome theme and he looked like a million bucks
I thought he had a ton of potential. He got a decent push in 2004, was on Orton’s survivor series team and even had a match with Triple H for the world heavyweight title. Unfortunately they turned him heel pretty soon after and that was it for him.

my two favorite wrestling games are wcw nwo revenge and here comes the pain so im excited now

they should try to get a few wrestlers from tna, roh, nwa, mlw, and other indy feds and make it like wcw vs the world. japan and mexico wrestlers too
:lol: They aren't doing that man.

I’m curious as to why the writers have not unionized yet. You would think that out of all the staff they would have been the first and done it a long time ago as most writers in the media industry have done. They definitely qualify to be in the same union as the film and tv writers or writers guild.

Also what do referee contracts look like? Anyone have info onhow much they make? Would think they would unionize more easily than the wrestlers too

Back
Top Bottom