December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I am indirectly saying (which I have said before), that you are incapable of having a conversation/debate without shifting the focus to the person.

That is what I am saying (again).

This is just another example
I can do two things at once. Why can't you? Your supposed to be a teacher your supposed to be able to multi task right?

200.gif

Did you just indirectly call me stupid?

Ok WWE only I get it you still got this narrow view of wrestling like us as fans are stupid. Who cares he has a twin brother. It could work as a new angle. Example Jey defending a title but jimmy swap places with him at the last minute to catch the L. Jey comes in the next night saying I never lost. Think outside the box. This is why wrestling is in the state it is today. People like you pigeon hole people into this positions like you can't never do this instead to letting dude do them.

Same way you said kofi wasn't a world title contender but look how that turned out it was a get story.

Please do say well this i what VINCE would do because we don't know what that man thinks. Stop using vince's mentally to justify your decisions.

I am strictly focusing on how Vince McMahon runs HIS company. He has given us decades of evidence as to what he likes. If you take me predicting what I think HE will do based on what he HAS done, as calling you/anyone STUPID, then that is a personal problem.

It isn't about if it can "work." It is about what makes the most sense when it comes to elevating your MAIN star. Roman Reigns is on the verge of being "Bigger than the Brand." Why are we letting Jey Uso beat him? Just in the name of "doing something shocking?"

Many things can "work" (what does "work" even mean) but that doesn't mean it will/should be done.

Thinking outside the box with Jey Uso has already happened. It happened by putting him in the program and not just having him sit at home until his TWIN was healthy. That WAS thinking outside the box. It doesn't mean it HAS TO or SHOULD go any further than what we are currently seeing.

Same way you said kofi wasn't a world title contender but look how that turned out it was a get story.

Him getting the title > Him holding the title.

A good story is simply that, a good story.

Kofi Kingston is NOT world title material.

Having the belt doesn't change that.

You are entitled to feel the opposite.

I am strictly focusing on how Vince McMahon runs HIS company. He has given us decades of evidence as to what he likes. If you take me predicting what I think HE will do based on what he HAS done, as calling you/anyone STUPID, then that is a personal problem.

It isn't about if it can "work." It is about what makes the most sense when it comes to elevating your MAIN star. Roman Reigns is on the verge of being "Bigger than the Brand." Why are we letting Jey Uso beat him? Just in the name of "doing something shocking?"

Many things can "work" (what does "work" even mean) but that doesn't mean it will/should be done.

Thinking outside the box with Jey Uso has already happened. It happened by putting him in the program and not just having him sit at home until his TWIN was healthy. That WAS thinking outside the box. It doesn't mean it HAS TO or SHOULD go any further than what we are currently seeing.
I'm not saying Jey beats him up tomorrow you continue to build him up for a year plus. Roman can afford a loss a year plus from now. Roman is already bigger than the brand non wrestling fans talk about him all the time. Plus god forbid you wanna put your all in a guy that has his medical history especially during these times?

Plus he is a heel you know heels lose ok.

I can do two things at once. Why can't you? Your supposed to be a teacher your supposed to be able to multi task right?
I am having a conversation about the points being made.

I am not having a conversation on the people delivering the points.

One day, you will understand the difference.

I'm not saying Jey beats him up tomorrow you continue to build him up for a year plus. Roman can afford a loss a year plus from now. Roman is already bigger than the brand non wrestling fans talk about him all the time. Plus god forbid you wanna put your all in a guy that has his medical history especially during these times?

Plus he is a heel you know heels lose ok.

I never said you said beat him tomorrow. (Not sure why you even said that).

Why Jey Uso?

ANswer that question please.

Before we go any further.

Why Jey Uso?

Please answer without using anything synonymous to, "Why not?"

I never said you said beat him tomorrow. (Not sure why you even said that).

Why Jey Uso?

ANswer that question please.

Before we go any further.

Why Jey Uso?

Please answer without using anything synonymous to, "Why not?"
Somebody fresh a new in the main event scene. The story writes itself.

Somebody fresh a new in the main event scene. The story writes itself.

1. Someone Fresh. Cool. Well, What have the last 2 months been? Hasn't it ALREADY been something new/fresh? A family story that has written itself?

2. Why does it need to go any further?

3. A year long program? For WHAT?

ANswer each point please. I numbered them.

We are having a adult conversation. Don't start your kiddie ****.
Listen man, bad childhood's & monster truck hot wheels have been thrown into your conversation, there is nothing grown about it. I'm just minding my business, & asking Knee Bender what his favourite royal rumble is.

Roman is already bigger than the brand non wrestling fans talk about him all the time.

Plus god forbid you wanna put your all in a guy that has his medical history especially during these times?
1. Roman can be a much bigger star outside of the ring. He is on the upward spiral for sure.

2. re Medical History: By that logic they should keep him home. If he is on TV, he should be treated as the Biggest Star of the Company. Something he CLEARLY is. So yes, during these times you want to put your ALL in someone with his medical history. If he wasn't there, what the hell would the numbers look like?

1. Someone Fresh. Cool. Well, What have the last 2 months been? Hasn't it ALREADY been something new/fresh? A family story that has written itself?

2. Why does it need to go any further?

3. A year long program? For WHAT?

ANswer each point please. I numbered them.
Dude your so smug lol. I make points you never answer or skip over them lmao but ok I'll play.

1. He hasn't won the title. The last what 5 years it's been the same dudes in the title picture( brock seth roman). Imo roman doesn't need the title to be a big deal. Again I'll say it he's a heel heels lose.

2. You always wanna build new stars. Who knows he could fued with his brother creating another star.

3. Because the WWE never does anything for a extended period of time. Again fresh and new.

Interesting.
I never knew he owned it.
Somehow, Vince saw the $ in allowing The Rock to keep that name because he (VInce) knew he would get trickle down attention whenever the Rock is in a blockbuster film. Business move for sure.

Stuff like this probably pisses off the non-popular folks in WWE.

Listen man, bad childhood's & monster truck hot wheels have been thrown into your conversation, there is nothing grown about it. I'm just minding my business, & asking Knee Bender what his favourite royal rumble is.
You know damn well how this goes. He will respond you will provoke him with some dumb response. He will body you rinse and repeat.

1. He hasn't won the title. The last what 5 years it's been the same dudes in the title picture( brock seth roman). Imo roman doesn't need the title to be a big deal. Again I'll say it he's a heel heels lose.

2. You always wanna build new stars. Who knows he could fued with his brother creating another star.

3. Because the WWE never does anything for a extended period of time. Again fresh and new.

1. I didn't know the program HAD to end with Jey Uso holding the title at some point. INteresting.

2. Jey Uso has been ELEVATED by being in a program with Roman. He doesn't have to hold the title to achieve that. It has already happened.

3. The entire storyline with the FAMILY can last a while but a year is a long time. Not sure why a year is even worth the amount of time spent on that program. It would definitely become old considering there are PPV's EVERY month.
Year long programs worked better in the past because everyone didn't need to be on every show/ppv. That isn't realistic in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom