December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

if i'm sisqo then you're nokio
a427ed61f47bed5ac883a97d70fe4fc9.gif

That doesn’t make sense. You said it WAS fake. So if I said something confirming it’s fake, how was it REAL before since you thought it WAS fake?
It (wrestling/account) WAS real UP UNTIL you pointed out Sheik doesn't run his own Social Media.

Once you pointed it out, the illusion vanished.

It was real because we didn't know it was fake. Reality is an illusion, remember?

It (wrestling/account) WAS real UP UNTIL you pointed out Sheik doesn't run his own Social Media.

Once you pointed it out, the illusion vanished.

It was real because we didn't know it was fake. Reality is an illusion, remember?
Someone else running Shiek’s Twitter account doesn’t mean wrestling isn’t real. Did I say that? That could mean he tells someone what to tweet. It could still be his real thoughts transcribed by someone else. So now YOU ruined the illusion of wrestling for everyone here with your jumping to conclusions. Congrats you played yourself. You probably go around telling kids Santa isn’t real either :smh:

Someone else running Shiek’s Twitter account doesn’t mean wrestling isn’t real. Did I say that? That could mean he tells someone what to tweet. It could still be his real thoughts transcribed by someone else. So now YOU ruined the illusion of wrestling for everyone here with your jumping to conclusions. Congrats you played yourself. You probably go around telling kids Santa isn’t real either :smh:

It is all wrestling.

Sheik not running the count is just a branch of the whole illusion.

Yea, kids need to not ever believe in that goofy Santa nonsense. Their quality of life won't be reduced.

If I could pay for a 30 sec -TV ad to run during kid's programming, I definitely would.

Why you in yo feels broski? It's all love dru hill my favorite rnb group. Relax fam.

Guarantee you some hyped up article of clothing released this weekend and he missed out on it. That's why he's mad.

That or the shade of gold he uses for his hair sold out at his local beauty supply store.

Dave forgets to mention that while there’s a bunch of pizza joints doing good business, the pizza bubble is gonna burst soon cause all them pizza joints are offering identical pizzas..The customer is gonna get tired of going eating the same exact thing everywhere they go and are eventually gonna go buy a damn burger..

But he's never wrong.

Guarantee you some hyped up article of clothing released this weekend and he missed out on it. That's why he's mad.

That or the shade of gold he uses for his hair sold out at his local beauty supply store.
And here we have Mr. Arthritis sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong.

And here we have Mr. Arthritis sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong.

What's the matter young scrappy?

All you would do is @ me in random threads to try and get my attention and now you don't want said attention.

See, told y'all he's not even close to being ready.

Back
Top Bottom