December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

EoBHp6oXcAEXR5L.jpg

What's the matter young scrappy?

All you would do is @ me in random threads to try and get my attention and now you don't want said attention.

See, told y'all he's not even close to being ready.
Listen old man, since no one wants to tell you… I will. Any potential you had at your moment in the sun has far passed. You are on life support, & I am your ventilator.

You’ll be lucky to get inducted into the hall of fame, and for your sake I hope that you do receive your participation trophy. For your sake I hope that you do become an obscure gem that some mark on the internet discovers 15yrs from now so they can make a lame thread titled “What Ever Happened to Igotholesinmysocks?”.

Maybe you come up w/ a podcast that a few hundred ppl enjoy your critique at stars despite you never being one yourself. Hell, maybe you do become a star due to being remembered for this…Would you want to be remembered for this? Would you want the highlight of your career being a rundown or your shortcomings and what if? Would you really want to be remembered for being the cold hard truth about you being a failure at what you love most?

Listen old man, since no one wants to tell you… I will. Any potential you had at your moment in the sun has far passed. You are on life support, & I am your ventilator.

You’ll be lucky to get inducted into the hall of fame, and for your sake I hope that you do receive your participation trophy. For your sake I hope that you do become an obscure gem that some mark on the internet discovers 15yrs from now so they can make a lame thread titled “What Ever Happened to Igotholesinmysocks?”.

Maybe you come up w/ a podcast that a few hundred ppl enjoy your critique at stars despite you never being one yourself. Hell, maybe you do become a star due to being remembered for this…Would you want to be remembered for this? Would you want the highlight of your career being a rundown or your shortcomings and what if? Would you really want to be remembered for being the cold hard truth about you being a failure at what you love most?

This is the equivalent of Vince re-hiring Jimmy Wang Yang and giving him a push.

Yikes :smh:

why the **** did they put paul heyman with roman? he does absolutely NOTHING. for him release that slob.

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom