December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

sk8shop_715.jpg

Nike SB Reversible Breaker - Neutral Grey Cement Print/University Blue $39.99

Woodbury Outlet (845)-928-8838 (Only 3 left all SZ LARGE)

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by mari0293

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Did somebody actually have them in hand or did the system just say they were in stock? That happens all the time because somebody steals a pair or something like that. Since they were never sold, the system still has them but when an employee goes to look for it, they can never find it.

And I don't think you can still find Black Stealth XX3's in all sizes anywhere for retail. You must be thinking of the black lows.

You can ...trust me I used the Nike find on the store computer not the number....u can find them in all sizes just not in one store...if you live by an outlet or store just ask an employee to locate somethings for you all they have to to is put in the number there was 3 stores that had the black stealths when I searched
I'm pretty sure the outlet employees use the same system as the 800 number, don't they? Somebody on here even posted a bunch of stuff he found on Nike Find not too long ago that was followed by a bunch of people saying "I called and they said they haven't had those in a long time" or "They said they never had those". And like I said, that happens a lot. A lot of times an employee or somebody else will steal a pair or put them in a cheaper box or something and the store never lists them as "sold" so the system still thinks they have them. But hey, I'm sure there's a pair or two sitting out there somewhere, but good luck finding them. If you actually get a person to confirm with their own eyes that a store has 'em, let me know, I would probably cop a pair for under retail. But since I've been through that whole charade before, I'm not gonna bother until somebody can confirm. Thanks anyway for the info.

I'm looking for a pair of stealth 23s as well so if any NTers bruhs luck up and find some in a 9 or 9.5 def get at me

Anyone intrested in the "Safari" Nike SB Windrunner (size XL) $39.99
If so call Nike Anthem in AZ 623 465-0111. I wanted to help out a Nike Talker
so I held it. Just tell them that its held under "Lucky NT"
8e7c_1.JPG

I bought the last size large and there is just the one XL left now.
(if some one calls and takes it, please post that you bought it so that no one else calls)

Happy Holiday's-

does anyone know what Jordan shoes they have around the Houston area and can you order shoes over the phone and get them shipped to your house?

Went to NTLA, they are still having a Clearance Sale....

They had 1 pair of Size 13 Flightposites "Eggplant".

FSR of the following AF1's

$99.99 + additional 40% markdown (The Wildwoods, ACG on the tongue, the shoe in the middle)

af1-5.jpg

119.99 + additional 40 % markdown

af1-21.jpg

Air Jordan Fusion V FSR - Didn't get the price point but they are also an additional 40% off.

jordan-v-fusion-3m-1.jpg

They also had a pair of these in size 14:

fire-red-air-jordan-fusion-5-p.jpg

af1-31.jpg

Oh yeah VIII/XV in random sizes $184.99

815001.jpg

Originally Posted by theserkis

8e7c_1.JPG

(if some one calls and takes it, please post that you bought it so that no one else calls)

Happy Holiday's-

yo theserkis GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMEY....

I have been feening for this jacket for months now.....thanks i ordered it bout an hour ago from tara.

Yo man, big props for putting that on hold. I think we should all just start doing that in my opinion...

and these are $54.99 @ Woodburn outlet, Oregon.

af1-21.jpg

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by theserkis

8e7c_1.JPG

Happy Holiday's-

yo theserkis GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMEY....

I have been feening for this jacket for months now.....thanks i ordered it bout an hour ago from tara.
My pleasure. Merry Christmas.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Yo man, big props for putting that on hold. I think we should all just start doing that in my opinion...

and these are $54.99 @ Woodburn outlet, Oregon.

af1-21.jpg

thanks!

i dont understand how any shoe can be 99.99 at an outlet.... especially during 'these times' ha
air max terra ninety? for me that is a cop at maybe 19.99
okay enough complaints.

has anyone been to jeffersoville lately? looking for windbreakers and stuff like that. vintage hoodies, etc.

Back
Top Bottom