December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Anybody else get a 20% off coupon in the mail specifically for their local NT? I got one and the only exclusions listed are gift cards and apple products.I'm thinking of going and getting a pack at $185 + 20% 0ff, just wondergin if anybody else has tried this yet. Thanks.

Oh, and please don't ask me to post it, iI don't have a scanner and I don't think it's good anywhere but my local Niketown.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Check your local Ross's :

ahhh paid retail! felt stupid when i saw them on shoetrends for $80... how do u think i feel now?
mad.gif

That's a great deal at designer athletics...185 is real good too for the viii/xv...may scoop ....upset as well that I bout the safari am1's at retail
ohwell.gif

That's a great deal at designer athletics...185 is real good too for the viii/xv...may scoop ....upset as well that I bout the safari am1's at retail
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

ohwell.gif
What's good with the quadruple post? OT, I know, but the fourth was two hours after.

myrtle beach sc update (843)903-0110

1. jordan 15 retro lasers 44.59 ( think couple pairs left)
2. air max lights blk/wht/yellow 19.99 (fsr)
3. air max 1 blk/varsity red-mtllc silver 29.99 (fsr i think)
4. air force 1 low prem spiridons 49.99 (fsr)
5. air zoom trainers 34.99 (fsr)
6. air force 1 prem infareds 49.99 (fsr)
they also had a couple more forces but to not worth buying, sorry for not having pics

Back
Top Bottom