December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Have the Stealth XX3s come and gone already?
Black stealth? Yeah like 8 months ago. They were $129 and are long gone, I'm sure.

you can still find them...i located some in cali i dont remeber the store but they had 1 pair of sz11 for 129 and with all the discounts they would have beenlike 70 something but they said they cant ship to employees and u still find them in pretty much all sizes....

Did somebody actually have them in hand or did the system just say they were in stock? That happens all the time because somebody steals a pair or somethinglike that. Since they were never sold, the system still has them but when an employee goes to look for it, they can never find it.

And I don't think you can still find Black Stealth XX3's in all sizes anywhere for retail. You must be thinking of the black lows.

aikman1215 wrote:
Does it really matter what order the colorway is listed as long as its there
eyes.gif

Not trying to give you a hard time bro because I appreciate the update....

Most people assume that the first color listed in the colorway is the base color of the shoe.

No biggie

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

FSR of 11/12 CDP on pickyourshoes.com

price is $459.99
sick.gif

LATE Plus, nobody's gonna pay them rape prices the day befor they have a chance to pay retail. Derrty, post something like that up in a month or two- itmight help then

Originally Posted by Funkman

price is $459.99
sick.gif

LATE Plus, nobody's gonna pay them rape prices the day befor they have a chance to pay retail. Derrty, post something like that up in a month or two- it might help then

The guys just tryin to help out. It's better than nothing. People in this thread need to just let others live.

Originally Posted by Funkman

price is $459.99
sick.gif

LATE Plus, nobody's gonna pay them rape prices the day befor they have a chance to pay retail. Derrty, post something like that up in a month or two- it might help then
They already once sold out at that $460 rape price.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

i hope they cancel everyones orders. nike is just slippin
Wow that sounds like major hate. So because as you put it "NIKE is just slippin" you want those who ordered to be canceled!??!

What sense does that make? Its not the consumers fault that they brought product that was on NIKE site....FOR SALE!!
your ******ed kid. im not hatin LOL. i already got my pack. I only said i hope the orders get cancelled cuz Nike screwed up for everyone thatswaiting to get em when there normally suppose to release. If they intend to release on a Saturday whether its midnight or what not, thats what time they shouldrelease and not a whole day earlier. thats just wack and unfair for those who follow the OFFICAIAL nike release date. so ++## and dont open your mouth if youdont understand

I hope the mature NTers understand what im tryin to get at. These new kids that jumped on the jordan bandwagon dont understand how wack the game is these days.This would have never happened in the 90's.lol

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

i hope they cancel everyones orders. nike is just slippin
Don't contradict yourself... "It is what it is."

Don't hate the player, hate the game, son.
grin.gif
HAHAHAHA. i love these kids talkin smack

My 11/12 order got canceled...and I have a $310 hold on my card till Monday/Tuesday...sucks!!!!!!!

Did somebody actually have them in hand or did the system just say they were in stock? That happens all the time because somebody steals a pair or something like that. Since they were never sold, the system still has them but when an employee goes to look for it, they can never find it.

And I don't think you can still find Black Stealth XX3's in all sizes anywhere for retail. You must be thinking of the black lows.

You can ...trust me I used the Nike find on the store computer not the number....u can find them in all sizes just not in one store...if you live by an outletor store just ask an employee to locate somethings for you all they have to to is put in the number there was 3 stores that had the black stealths when Isearched

Forgot to post the other night when I went to the new Deer Park Tanger Outlets (The Arches)...I've been there twice now and not very impressed...anyways.they had:

-the Air Max 90 Infrared Inspired AF1's going for $99.99 in a FSR I''m pretty sure
(http://www.pickyourshoes....force_107_lo_pre_m90.htm)

-these Dark Obsidian/ Varsity Red Premium AF1's for $99.99 in FSR also
(http://www.pickyourshoes...._lo_pre_obs_wht_vred.htm)

-the Silver Medal Air Max 1 Premium (brown with chrome swoosh) for $69.99 or $79.99 I can't remember

-they had the black XX2's for $80 and a bunch of the Basketball XX2's for $100 on the hash wall I think

-they had the grey Jordan XII Fusions for $115 i think and the white Jordan III Fusions for $100 (both FSR)

Other than that, nothing to impressive...I'm still waiting to see if they get any heat after the holidays

kobe carpe diem 4's on sneakerhead.com. just copped my pair.
pimp.gif
. pumped.

harejordan and victory baller
I wasnt hatin on ol boy
I didnt know PYS had sold out once already- i just assumed people would try the cheaper way first
I was mistaken
Its all good either way, I hope Errbody get a pack or 2, REAL TALK

UPDATE: NOTHING new at STL MILLS

thanks for the info frsh2dth, I might cope a pair of black xx2s from there. Did they have a fsr on the black xx2s??

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

11/12 pack on FL eastbay...etc

USE CB - see sig - comes faster than live
I hope people weren't using 5% cashback when 20% was available from live for FtL and eastbay...

Originally Posted by mari0293

Did somebody actually have them in hand or did the system just say they were in stock? That happens all the time because somebody steals a pair or something like that. Since they were never sold, the system still has them but when an employee goes to look for it, they can never find it.

You can ...trust me I used the Nike find on the store computer not the number....u can find them in all sizes just not in one store...if you live by an outlet or store just ask an employee to locate somethings for you all they have to to is put in the number there was 3 stores that had the black stealths when I searched
I'm pretty sure the outlet employees use the same system as the 800 number, don't they? Somebody on here even posted a bunch of stuff hefound on Nike Find not too long ago that was followed by a bunch of people saying "I called and they said they haven't had those in a long time"or "They said they never had those". And like I said, that happens a lot. A lot of times an employee or somebody else will steal a pair or put themin a cheaper box or something and the store never lists them as "sold" so the system still thinks they have them. But hey, I'm sure there'sa pair or two sitting out there somewhere, but good luck finding them. If you actually get a person to confirm with their own eyes that a store has 'em,let me know, I would probably cop a pair for under retail. But since I've been through that whole charade before, I'm not gonna bother until somebodycan confirm. Thanks anyway for the info.

looking for: zoom flight 95s and flightposites...any outlets still have them also, any percentage off at outlets this weekend? i remember someone last weekendsaying they got zoom flight 95s for under under $20....

Back
Top Bottom