December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

My bad on that quad post...my sk is wildin yo....time to stop messin wit T-Mobile and they wack service...the bulls cw flight lites are 83 at modell's

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Now I'm waitin on some bgrade 11's & 12's. lol....it's gonna happen.

Nah dude, it won't happen my friend @ Nike told me they made these retroz perfect in every way, so there will be NO b-grades...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by famen4tune

looking for DS DMP 6's sz.10.5-11 pm me

read page 1, post 1.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through thebuy/sell forums!

did the CDP iv's hit yet?
Ive been calling and calling and still no sign. did i miss out alrdy?

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Check your local Ross's :

ahhh paid retail! felt stupid when i saw them on shoetrends for $80... how do u think i feel now?
mad.gif

Same here
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

Dang that makes 3 of us
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

that makes 4 of us.
sick.gif
mad.gif

uhhh, makes 5 of us
sick.gif

On another note, the Karmaloop sale is now at 50% off with a free upgrade to two day shipping. I found some good stuff for my lady, in case anyone tryin to doany last minute xmas shopping.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Nah dude, it won't happen my friend @ Nike told me they made these retroz perfect in every way, so there will be NO b-grades...
laugh.gif

Im gonna assume your being sarcastic because that statement is ridiculous...Every sneaker that is created has a b-grade there is no such thing as a perfectrun...Even the most limited kicks have shown up in outlets (Gucci SB, Paris SB, What the Dunks, Titanium XX3) Generally limited sneakers produce minimalamounts and are snatched before they hit the floor by employees but they ARE shipped to outlets...I know we are all still waiting for the lower number CDPs 4etc...I beleive the CDP 11/12, due to its desired nature similar to the Carmines Pack was produced in larger quanties..so the possiblities are much greater foreither mulitple drops or larger quantity drops...just be patient...

laugh.gif

double post

laugh.gif

double post

Who knows who is wrong and who is right, the thing is, it was rumored the 3s and 4s would never hit and thus far those never did so I don't know who tobelieve.

Well i know kids 4s dropped for crazy cheap.

Also we dont have NTERS in all locations where outlets r at. I would say 75% of the outlets are accounted for....but wa about the other 25%?

Has anyone called PR looking for 16s?

Makes you think huh?

Well i know kids 4s dropped for crazy cheap.

Also we dont have NTERS in all locations where outlets r at. I would say 75% of the outlets are accounted for....but wa about the other 25%?

Has anyone called PR looking for 16s?

Makes you think huh?

^ Nah you're COMPLETELY wrong fam.

lol..........
Dude I'm not gonna argue with you...believe whatever you want...All I know is What the Dunks were rumored to have a full run of 300pairs...only 24 pairs were distrubuted to 12 stores in the US..the rest were distrubuted to friends and family...I copp'd them from in outlet in Florida inOctober for its grand opening (they also had Day of Dead SB)..each were limited, I believe only 20 pairs each...The Titainum Jordan, only 23 pairs released to23 stores, hit an outlet in California I beleive in March of this year...10 pairs which were all snatched by employees.....I cop'd a pair of Gucci'sand Paris SB's from the Tangers outlet in PA in 2005...Store only got like 5 sample pairs...wasn't even my size but who cares....You really think thata shoe that is being MASS PRODUCED like the 11/12 wont have a least 2 pairs that were imperfect...your dreaming...Now if they actually make it to the OutletShelves is just a question of how many come in....Dude I dont even work at an outlet and Im sure there is sample and limited heat that comes in ALL the timethat NEVER makes it too the floor.....Why you think V doesn't give us Pigeon Forge updates any more?????? Employees take those shipments apart now beforethey ever make it out....reselling kicks is big business...

Come on even those ugly #%+ Jordan Olympic 7 Miros hit...they wasnt even a US release..

There is always b grades, he is right there is no such thing as perfect run, the XII's in my pack already look like b grades.

Did the kobe II every hit the outlet? I'm talking about colorway BLACK/GRAPE ICE-VARSITY MAIZE. I been asking nike reps but nothing shows up.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

aikman1215 wrote:
Does it really matter what order the colorway is listed as long as its there
eyes.gif
Not trying to give you a hard time bro because I appreciate the update....

Most people assume that the first color listed in the colorway is the base color of the shoe.

No biggie

No worries man. I just couldn't tell you the order based on the fuzzy pics I took so I did my best and just listed the colors that I saw. I could see howthat can matter in some cases, but not in this one.

Back
Top Bottom