DecemBEARD! 2010.....THE FINALE.

206 spoke in my straight razor thread... i listened.  i'm late to the party. 1 week in.
laugh.gif

just trimmed my neck so sorry for the bathroom pic.

2v2fehs.jpg

206 spoke in my straight razor thread... i listened.  i'm late to the party. 1 week in.
laugh.gif

just trimmed my neck so sorry for the bathroom pic.

2v2fehs.jpg

JBug lookin like a beast up there.

...and im ridiculous in a good way...*puts on sunglasses*

Originally Posted by oo206oo

You know that was a compliment dude. 
laugh.gif

I'd give a digit or two to have that beard. My #*%+'s patchy as hell, no cheek coverage at all. 

You know that was a compliment dude. 
laugh.gif

I'd give a digit or two to have that beard. My #*%+'s patchy as hell, no cheek coverage at all. 

I still havent forgiven ksteezy's 'beard' for the damage it did to New Orleans....

465px-hurricane_katrina_august_28_2005_nasa.jpg
grin.gif

im headed to the barber today for a shape-up, will post an update later.....the tropical storm should be gone by now...
roll.gif

I still havent forgiven ksteezy's 'beard' for the damage it did to New Orleans....

465px-hurricane_katrina_august_28_2005_nasa.jpg
grin.gif

im headed to the barber today for a shape-up, will post an update later.....the tropical storm should be gone by now...
roll.gif

Started late on mine, about 2 weeks in, but i got to shave it, or at least trim it today
frown.gif

not as lengthy as some of y'all

2wqv8g2.jpg

Started late on mine, about 2 weeks in, but i got to shave it, or at least trim it today
frown.gif

not as lengthy as some of y'all

2wqv8g2.jpg

If I kept my beard going I think I would be able to hang with the big beards in this thread. I let it grow out for 2 weeks and it was pretty impressive...I never let my facial hair get that long before. Too bad I shaved it today.

I'll be down next year.

If I kept my beard going I think I would be able to hang with the big beards in this thread. I let it grow out for 2 weeks and it was pretty impressive...I never let my facial hair get that long before. Too bad I shaved it today.

I'll be down next year.

Back
Top Bottom