DecemBEARD! 2010.....THE FINALE.

damn i want an almost full beard so damn bad. This is so hard to explain for some reason, i cannot grow hair in my cheek areas on both sides. a small area, but it makes a huge difference. I wish that @$%+ would catch up, !$*$!!!!! Can grow above and below, but not in the middle. Mad irritating. Been working with the 1/2 inch beard for like 5 years.

Scruffy = hot. Must be that time of year, even hubs is going for the grown out look. He keeps the neck trimmed, thankfully, I told him no full on wolf please but I'm thrilled. I've been trying to get him to grow out the jaw/cheek area. I saw pics from back when and I likey 
devil.gif

Scruffy = hot. Must be that time of year, even hubs is going for the grown out look. He keeps the neck trimmed, thankfully, I told him no full on wolf please but I'm thrilled. I've been trying to get him to grow out the jaw/cheek area. I saw pics from back when and I likey 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by sloanboy

^ it seemed like i was getting more props from dudes than chicks......... some dude i didnt even know came up to me in the club and said "a bruh on some real *#%* i like that beard" he didnt even say "no %!%%"........smh

I was at the supermarket once and had an older white man(60/70) come up to me and say "i really like your beard, do u dye it" Is like u said mostly other males stay checking it out instead of females..sometimes is rather uncomfortable cuz some dudes break neck and make it obvious.
roll.gif

#Fail.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

^ it seemed like i was getting more props from dudes than chicks......... some dude i didnt even know came up to me in the club and said "a bruh on some real *#%* i like that beard" he didnt even say "no %!%%"........smh

I was at the supermarket once and had an older white man(60/70) come up to me and say "i really like your beard, do u dye it" Is like u said mostly other males stay checking it out instead of females..sometimes is rather uncomfortable cuz some dudes break neck and make it obvious.
roll.gif

#Fail.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
i wonder if 206 feels that way when all you guys compliment his beard.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
i wonder if 206 feels that way when all you guys compliment his beard.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom