Death of World Star Hip Hop (D.O.WSHH)

You know why the "raise your kids" argument is stupid in this case?

because eventually, no matter how well I raise my kids, they will have to run into some douchebag's kids who were raised on Worldstar.

Plus any website that provides an open forum to post video of murders should be shut down

As if you watch wshh as a child you AUTOMATICALLY suscribe 100% to what it promotes!?? c'mon man what were you raised by wolves? We are humans not computers

And what do you have against websites that post murder videos?? You don't think murders happen? That type of violence shouldn't be seen by anyone!??

So i guess its fair to assume you watch zero news, zero pbs, zero internet??? please

You know why the "raise your kids" argument is stupid in this case?

because eventually, no matter how well I raise my kids, they will have to run into some douchebag's kids who were raised on Worldstar.

Plus any website that provides an open forum to post video of murders should be shut down

As if you watch wshh as a child you AUTOMATICALLY suscribe 100% to what it promotes!?? c'mon man what were you raised by wolves? We are humans not computers

And what do you have against websites that post murder videos?? You don't think murders happen? That type of violence shouldn't be seen by anyone!??

So i guess its fair to assume you watch zero news, zero pbs, zero internet??? please
this precisely

the same way that rape shouldnt be seen by anybody.  child molestation.

do you think we should be able to see those via internet too?

this precisely

To answer your question...yes.

I can totally understand why people, hell most probably would disagree...but the fact that it happens and is real deserves factual proof. Everything is yin and yang in life....inside everything "horrible" there is something "good" ways to learn, ways to stop certain things in the future...just by shutting the blinds doesn't make the bad go away

this precisely

I can totally understand why people, hell most probably would disagree...but the fact that it happens and is real deserves factual proof. Everything is yin and yang in life....inside everything "horrible" there is something "good" ways to learn, ways to stop certain things in the future...just by shutting the blinds doesn't make the bad go away
if your mom was raped (God forbid), you would want video evidence of that on the internet?

Last edited:
if your mom was raped (God forbid), you would want video evidence of that on the internet?

If one watched it and was disgusted by the crime and made a decision to better their life and treat people with dignity and passion then yea. The flip side if someone saw that and got a kick out of it and the extreme got pointers and tips and want to do it themselves? Well thats in the cards as well. In my honest opinion shielding and hiding the truth is never the answer, by only revealing the "ugly" truth is how we help. Im sure the Kennedy family feels something every time the assassination is watched and shown...doesn't mean any good cant come from it

laugh.gif
 I'm worried about this derryj dude. So incredibly passive...it's scary. Seems to care absolutely nil about what is going on in the world around him and he has then goes on to butcher the concept of ying and yang in his example. I've noticed his post here over the past few months and many times they have me questioning his intelligence. 

Sons arguments usually have me feeling like this: 

laugh.gif

Ninjahood in retrograde... 

You need proof of child molestation?

:lol: :smh: you boys sometimes

:lol:  I'm worried about this derryj dude. So incredibly passive...it's scary. Seems to care absolutely nil about what is going on in the world around him and he has then goes on to butcher the concept of ying and yang in his example. I've noticed his post here over the past few months and many times they have me questioning his intelligence. 

Sons arguments usually have me feeling like this: 

View media item 761364

:lol:

Ninjahood in retrograde... 

Good pick up, I am very passive, but I do care about what's going on in the world its just that ive reached a point in my thinking where I really don't think much matters....meh I could be wrong but its just my current thinking...

Yea lets shut worldstar and pretend the world is full of glitter... smh... if someone is weak minded enough to be heavily influenced by worldstar then they dont stand a chance in the real world

If one watched it and was disgusted by the crime and made a decision to better their life and treat people with dignity and passion then yea. The flip side if someone saw that and got a kick out of it and the extreme got pointers and tips and want to do it themselves? Well thats in the cards as well. In my honest opinion shielding and hiding the truth is never the answer, by only revealing the "ugly" truth is how we help. Im sure the Kennedy family feels something every time the assassination is watched and shown...doesn't mean any good cant come from it
You need proof of child molestation?

:lol: :smh: you boys sometimes

Naw man im not saying I need proof of that horrible act, its just someone needs to see it for it to be stopped, if no child molesters posted that, and no cop sees that, other than the child saying something or xyz, how could they be caught? I know, wild example but c'mon

Yea lets shut worldstar and pretend the world is full of glitter... smh... if someone is weak minded enough to be heavily influenced by worldstar then they dont stand a chance in the real world
do you understand that there are plenty of people out there just like this?

A fight occurred at BJ's on Sunday during the Broncos vs Patriots game. Two older black dudes started fighting in the middle of the bar area. Everyone within the immediate vicinity including myself helped to seperate them...There was a group of 3 young brothers sitting next to them and immediately got up from their table, whipped out their phones and started yelling "WORLDSTAR!" That bummed me out.

Same thing happen at bw3 except white people where fighting.

Army was there in uniform and even whipped out there camera and stood back.

1 black 4 white army man whipped out phones together yelling worldstar

Last edited:
Actually this site is no different . Some people just post threads instead of videos

Last edited:
the young dudes actually do some of these things for the sole purpose of putting it on worldstar.

these are the idiots who document their crimes by bragging on facebook and dry snitching on themselves all for some likes.

It's too late in this society.

I don't see how the death of world star at this point would help anything. That'd just create a power vacuum for a dozen other knockoff sites to pop up with probably catchier names that'll last longer and probably even be worse.

Nothing is gonna change unless the gov't starts controlling the internet like China does.

I say stuff like this, and world star is just one of many problems, should continue until it brings about the downfall the generation that is infatuated with it and what it really represents.

Last edited:
I rarely ever visit WS anymore.

I believe Q is really just a black figurehead and there are other owners and operators hiding behind his puppet.

Can NT Detectives pull up any tax/corporate info on the company?

This thread and idea of trying to bring the death of WorldStar is moronic.

If WSHH disappears, another site like it or possibly worse will just take its place. If you don't like the content on the site, you're not forced to visit it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people who enjoy the occasional fight compilation. I used to watch stuff like that before WorldStar even existed. I know yall dudes remember those bum fight DVD's. :lol: Plus, people in general just enjoy violence. It's been like that since the beginning of civilization. Did thousands of people not line the Colosseum in Rome to watch gladiators fight? WorldStar fight comps ain't **** but the modern day version of that fam :lol:

And hell, they get 75% of the stuff on their site from YouTube anyway. Why not boycott YouTube?

I only go there wen I see it mentioned somewhere else lol

Not bookmarked

Same.

WSHH is garbage but they do have other content on there. Mainly Hip-Hop related. I don't think the HuffPost is gonna win this debate. Why focus on the negativity of the website?

^Where is the positivity to focus on? Ive never seen anything positive on that site.
Unless you call nice looking masses and bitties positive...I guess that is kinda positive, but that's besides the point.

SRS question.
How many of your parents told you NOT to smoke weed, or rob people, or to be good in school, or not to have sex before marriage, or sell drugs, or steal, or lie, or any other number of things to try to instill good morals into you? Probably most if not all of your parents right?

Now how many of you went out and still did at least 3 of the things on that list, against your parents wishes?

That is exactly why the" we need to teach our kids better" argument DOES NOT WORK by itself.(Although It is definitely PART of it)

Because kids dont ONLY learn their set of morals from their parents. They also learn from their friends and INDIRECTLY through pop culture, and other media.
Im sure QC's mother tried to instill lots of morals into her son, even good business and financial sense. So she went a step further than most parent do, but look at how that ended up. And why? Because this attention wantin, snake body movin lame wanted adoration from his peers.(and other people he didnt know)

Kids want to be liked. They want to be cool to their peers.
Knowing that truth; it should not be hard to understand that kids will act a certain way, and do and say certain things just to fit in,
EVEN IF IT IS OUTSIDE THE MORAL BOUNDARIES THAT THEIR PARENTS TRY TO INSTILL IN THEM.

The real cancer in our community is the MINDSET that these things are ok. And sites like WSHH do nothing to dispel those ideologies and everything to promote them.

Last edited:
If WSHH didn't exist, something else would.

We live in an attention whoring society now. Everyone feels the need to update everyone on what they're doing, what they're eating, where they're going. You have grown *** adults doing dumb stuff on social media. Look at AJ McCarron's mom or the comments towards Richard Sherman.

We would need to get of camera phones and social media in general.

Back
Top Bottom