*DEAD* Vol. Agent Zero

ninjahood:
23ska909red02:
ninjahood:
players union will appeal......."unfit" is wild subjective.
Simple fix.

Erase 'suspended due to being unfit' and put 'suspended for BRINGING A FREAKING GUN TO WORK'

There. No longer subjective, and the players union won't have a leg to stand on.

lets not forget sprewell won arbitration when he choked his coach out....last time i checked a normal person couldn't get away with doin that to they boss either.

guns were unloaded and no one who was in that locker room is throwing him under da bus to da authorities..stern is definitely just reacting to arenas twitter and da media

cycle..
Why are you quoting me and bringing up Sprewell or what normal people can get away with when I said nothing about that.

'Suspended for bringing a gun to work'

Done.

And I love the defense 'Well no one in the locker room had a problem,' like I'm supposed to believe dudes wouldn't stick together to protectthe class clown.
laugh.gif
Take that same argument to the world you and I livein and see how it holds up. "Your honor, no one on the block has said anything about him pulling a gun out, so what's the problem? That right thereshould mean we're good, right?"
roll.gif

hes gonna be banned for about 2 or 3 years watch..... this is worse than the artest brawl and artest got suspended for the whole season... hes lucky if hedoesnt get banned for life. how long was birdman's ban for cocaine?

HarlemToTheBronx:
ZoDogg (is that name filtered out on NT?
laugh.gif
) brought up a good point on twitter.

"I don't know the details of the situation, but if you didn't suspend Kobe Bryant for "allegedly" raping a chick how do you suspend Gil?"
How in the HAAAAAYL is that a good point? That was an allegation; this is a fact. Dude brought a gun to the locker room, factually, not allegedly.

And why the hell would anyone follow that racist clown's twitter?

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Stern is a douche, wait until charges have been pressed and he is found guilty. Stern is just going off word of mouth, I wouldn't be suprised if Gil could Sue if no charges are filed

Just because criminal charges weren't filed doesn't mean David Stern can't suspend him. Dude flashed guns in front of his teammates, and then foundall the attention from the police, public, and news comical.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

"I don't know the details of the situation, but if you didn't suspend Kobe Bryant for "allegedly" raping a chick how do you suspend Gil?"

thats not a good point. zodogg is a loser. who the %%%* follows that racist clown on twitter anyways???

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ninjahood:
23ska909red02:
ninjahood:
players union will appeal......."unfit" is wild subjective.
Simple fix.

Erase 'suspended due to being unfit' and put 'suspended for BRINGING A FREAKING GUN TO WORK'

There. No longer subjective, and the players union won't have a leg to stand on.

lets not forget sprewell won arbitration when he choked his coach out....last time i checked a normal person couldn't get away with doin that to they boss either.

guns were unloaded and no one who was in that locker room is throwing him under da bus to da authorities..stern is definitely just reacting to arenas twitter and da media

cycle..
Why are you quoting me and bringing up Sprewell or what normal people can get away with when I said nothing about that.

'Suspended for bringing a gun to work'

Done.

And I love the defense 'Well no one in the locker room had a problem,' like I'm supposed to believe dudes wouldn't stick together to protect the class clown.
laugh.gif
Take that same argument to the world you and I live in and see how it holds up. "Your honor, no one on the block has said anything about him pulling a gun out, so what's the problem? That right there should mean we're good, right?"
roll.gif

New York City represents the whole world though according to ninjahood
laugh.gif

Espn.com has the article up.

Each game missed = $147K
eek.gif

I been reading, and the penalty is stiff because after previous gun incidents, Chris Mill flashing a gun at Bonzi Wells after a game, Telfair bringing a gun onthe team plane, SJax shooting shots in the air in the parking lot at the club, etc, they re-wrote the bargaining agreement last time to include stifferpenalties for guns. Especially bringing it onto team facilities. Loaded or not.

Still pretty crazy.

HarlemToTheBronx:
laugh.gif

How in the HAAAAAYL is that a good point? That was an allegation; this is a fact. Dude brought a gun to the locker room, factually, not allegedly.

roll.gif
omg i said the same thing as ska. hell is freezing over
laugh.gif

Anybody know if the Wiz can terminate the contract? Whether found guilty or not? Because if so, that's even wilder.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Anybody know if the Wiz can terminate the contract? Whether found guilty or not? Because if so, that's even wilder.

Yes they can and more than likely will. Sad. Gil just flushed a TON of money down the toilet.

Wow at the similarity of those comments.
laugh.gif

I don't know too much of the ZoDogg lore. I've never had a problem with him, though. He's racist?
laugh.gif

And I can see the difference. Gilbert basically admitted to it and blew it off as a big joke.

wow so this actually helps the wizards financially as well? they should have never paid him that much anyways

The Wiz will definitely find a way to void that contract, and I don't think they'll get much resistance from the league. Gilbert doesn't take muchseriously, apparently.

That picture is hilarious, but it's also a testament to how he wasn't taking this whole incident serious. Then came the hammer by Stern.

There are rules within the league, which state that NBA players cannot bring handguns into venues.
Arenas admitted to bringing handguns into the lockeroom (then laughed it off).
This is separate from any charges the local police authorities may mount on Arenas.

I'm actually surprised it took Stern this long to do anything about Arenas after he admitted that this really did happen.

He deserves it.

HarlemToTheBronx:
laugh.gif

word...this is a horrible comparison and why would someone waste their time following zodoggs twitter
laugh.gif

but i know hes lurking here somewhere
nerd.gif

The fact that Gilbert's per-game salary is $147,208 makes me sad.

Dude is a certified clown in my book beyond that. He'll have a lot of time to think about things though.

In his statement, Arenas confirmed that the guns were brought out at the Dec. 21 practice.
"As I have said before, I had kept the four unloaded handguns in my house in Virginia but then moved them over to my locker at the Verizon Center to keep them away from my young kids," the statement read. "I brought them without any ammunition into the District of Columbia, mistakenly believing that the recent change in the D.C. gun laws allowed a person to store unloaded guns in the District. On Monday, December 21st, I took the unloaded guns out in a misguided effort to play a joke on a teammate.

"Contrary to some press accounts, I never threatened or assaulted anyone with the guns and never pointed them at anyone. Joke or not, I now recognize that what I did was a mistake and was wrong. I should not have brought the guns to D.C. in the first place, and I now realize that there's no such thing as joking around when it comes to guns -- even if unloaded."

What a cute statement written by your agent.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hes gonna be banned for about 2 or 3 years watch..... this is worse than the artest brawl and artest got suspended for the whole season... hes lucky if he doesnt get banned for life. how long was birdman's ban for cocaine?
it would be a travesty if he gets banned for 2 to 3 years....rest of the season is one thing...but a 2 to 3 year bann...for sitting gun in a chairwith a note tellin somebody to pick which one to shot u with as a practical joke is @#$%#$ ******ed

How is this worst than what Artest did....u got to be kidding me....

post starter should change the title to include the suspension so we dont get a ton of gil threads.

i read the stern statement and wow this isnt even his main suspension yet...this is a suspension for just his comments and the way hes acting about it...loldude is definately done....in the usa that is. u know hes gonna be going overseas...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA
WojYahooNBA "Stern feels like he's been taunted by (Arenas)," NBA source says. "He's done for the year....at the very least."
frown.gif
He's getting what he deserves for acting THAT reckless and then acting like it was all a big joke (the sad part is, I think Gil honestly believes it was just a practical joke
laugh.gif
).

yup. comes across as a very stupid, egotistical person

Somebody here in the local media (DC) brought up a good point, Stern was very close with the Wizards owner Abe Pollin (now deceased). With that being said,I could see Stern finding a way for the Wizards to be able to void Gil's contract so that the organization wouldn't have to deal with him any longerafter this point.

Back
Top Bottom