*DEAD* Vol. Agent Zero

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

He didn't want him and Shaq to go at it so he pulled the trigger quick.
THIS!

We're not stupid $tern.
laugh.gif
Why the DAY that these 2 wouldfinally see each other?
alien.gif
smh.gif

This thread is STRAIGHT COMEDY though (all these subtle gun/bullet/trigger references).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2007-08 WAS 13GAMES PLAYED

2008-09 WAS 2GAMES PLAYED

2009-10 WAS 32GAMES PLAYED

$16,192,080 IS THE AMNT OF MONEY HE WOULD OF MADE THIS YEAR..

LETS SAY HE GOT 7.5 MILLION AT THE START OF THE SEASON

MADE MAYBE 4 MORE..THATS 11.5 MILLION

THAT LEAVES ABOUT 4.5 MILLION THAT HE WILL NOT RECIEVE FOR TAKING A GUN TO WORK

IF THATS NOT STUPID TELL ME WHAT IS

ninjahood:
players union will appeal......."unfit" is wild subjective.
Simple fix.

Erase 'suspended due to being unfit' and put 'suspended for BRINGING A FREAKING GUN TO WORK'

There. No longer subjective, and the players union won't have a leg to stand on.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

If he didn't tweet so much about the situation and do the gun hand signals he'd still be playing
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i hope this will teach arenas a lesson on this...he's still one of my favorite players to watch, hoping he can play again this season.

Originally Posted by sterrett02

You feeling the need to TYPE IN CAPS LOCK for every post.

Picture is hilarious as hell...dude is a big goofball lol

thing I hate about this is...the folks that have or havent read and heard the facts on this issue and continue to say he "pulled a gun" on a teammatein a "threatening" way.... shut the @#%$ up....

its one issue here, having an unloaded gun in the arena....bringing up all that other crap is stupid

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by sterrett02

You feeling the need to TYPE IN CAPS LOCK for every post.

YES. ANYTHING ELSE YOU LIKE TO KNOW?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ninjahood:
Simple fix.

Erase 'suspended due to being unfit' and put 'suspended for BRINGING A FREAKING GUN TO WORK'

There. No longer subjective, and the players union won't have a leg to stand on.

lets not forget sprewell won arbitration when he choked his coach out....last time i checked a normal person couldn't get away with doin thatto they boss either.

guns were unloaded and no one who was in that locker room is throwing him under da bus to da authorities..stern is definitely just reacting to arenas twitterand da media

cycle..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ninjahood:
Simple fix.

lets not forget sprewell won arbitration when he choked his coach out....last time i checked a normal person couldn't get away with doin that to they boss either.

guns were unloaded and no one who was in that locker room is throwing him under da bus to da authorities..stern is definitely just reacting to arenas twitter and da media

cycle..

I think that because you're such a cool dude from the hood, you're going to defend him. But in reality from a dude such as myself that isn't hood Ifind it disturbing that an NBA player is bringing guns loaded or unloaded to work and flashing them during an argument. Simply unacceptable.

ZoDogg (is that name filtered out on NT?
laugh.gif
) brought up a good point on twitter.

"I don't know the details of the situation, but if you didn't suspend Kobe Bryant for "allegedly" raping a chick how do you suspendGil?"

Stern is a douche, wait until charges have been pressed and he is found guilty. Stern is just going off word of mouth, I wouldn't be suprised if Gil couldSue if no charges are filed

Back
Top Bottom