DC Universe Online Trailer - 6 minutes, Vol. Screw the game, make this a full length movie..

buying this when it comes out, looks sick

why does superman always have to be the main one, we all know batman runs this

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

It is already out been out a week and it is sick picked it up yesterday and lost track of time

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

It is already out been out a week and it is sick picked it up yesterday and lost track of time

pimp.gif

^ So, after you "beat" your main story do you get anything else besides the Iconic battle suit?~

^ So, after you "beat" your main story do you get anything else besides the Iconic battle suit?~

Not really, you get some blue gear but that is it.
At endgame, that is where the MMO aspect of the game kicks in, you start working for gears by raiding, alerts, duos, daily challenges, etc....

Not really, you get some blue gear but that is it.
At endgame, that is where the MMO aspect of the game kicks in, you start working for gears by raiding, alerts, duos, daily challenges, etc....

^ Thanks, so how's the PC version working out for you? I had the PC version played the pod level and exchanged it for the PS3 version. I couldn't do with the PC controls.~

^ Thanks, so how's the PC version working out for you? I had the PC version played the pod level and exchanged it for the PS3 version. I couldn't do with the PC controls.~

It's going good so far, haven't tried PS3 so I can't compare but my brother is playing with a PS3 controller. I need to ask him how he did it but I've gotten comfortable and used to using the PC controls.

It's going good so far, haven't tried PS3 so I can't compare but my brother is playing with a PS3 controller. I need to ask him how he did it but I've gotten comfortable and used to using the PC controls.

Just picked this up today. Kind of hyped. Got the day off tomorrow to play this & Uncharted 2
smile.gif

Just picked this up today. Kind of hyped. Got the day off tomorrow to play this & Uncharted 2
smile.gif

just picked this up also. really wasnt trying to pay the 15/month fee but ill see if its worth it in the next 30 days.
freaking downloading for like 20 mins now
laugh.gif

just picked this up also. really wasnt trying to pay the 15/month fee but ill see if its worth it in the next 30 days.
freaking downloading for like 20 mins now
laugh.gif

Geez, this thing is taking forever to download. WTH? I had to delete a bunch of demos too to clear space as well.

edit: After 45minutes of downloading, I had to go back to free up more space for yet another download?

-____-

Making me not even wanna play the game anymore.

Fell asleep during the install, woke up around 6 to see my TV & PS3 on
30t6p3b.gif
. Turned it off, woke up around 12:30. Created my character, started the first "mission" called Relentless I think. Got all the way to the part where Superman comes in to help & received this bumboclot message "The file is corrupted." -_- I have to start over from the beginning of the mission? !@%* is too much hassle for me.

Geez, this thing is taking forever to download. WTH? I had to delete a bunch of demos too to clear space as well.

edit: After 45minutes of downloading, I had to go back to free up more space for yet another download?

-____-

Making me not even wanna play the game anymore.

Fell asleep during the install, woke up around 6 to see my TV & PS3 on
30t6p3b.gif
. Turned it off, woke up around 12:30. Created my character, started the first "mission" called Relentless I think. Got all the way to the part where Superman comes in to help & received this bumboclot message "The file is corrupted." -_- I have to start over from the beginning of the mission? !@%* is too much hassle for me.

Captain Commando (
laugh.gif
), hero on There Will be Blood server for PS3.
Saw a guy named Capt SaveAHo yesterday 
laugh.gif

Captain Commando (
laugh.gif
), hero on There Will be Blood server for PS3.
Saw a guy named Capt SaveAHo yesterday 
laugh.gif

^ Is that Pain's Sharingan in your avy? One of my Hero is named Shawn Spencer and the other DarkMagician 
laugh.gif
.~

^ Is that Pain's Sharingan in your avy? One of my Hero is named Shawn Spencer and the other DarkMagician 
laugh.gif
.~

Back
Top Bottom