DC Universe Online Trailer - 6 minutes, Vol. Screw the game, make this a full length movie..

Joker & Batmans Iconic Battle Suit:
vgsqh5.jpg

11hc387.jpg

2qx2pn8.jpg

2hyys5t.jpg

MMORPG.com is handing out Beta Key Codes to those interested in trying out the game.
You just need to register in the website and they give you a beta key.
You also get to choose whether you want PC or PS3.

MMORPG.com is handing out Beta Key Codes to those interested in trying out the game.
You just need to register in the website and they give you a beta key.
You also get to choose whether you want PC or PS3.

I think it is more engaging since you actually block and dodge. Attacks has block breakers and you really need to know what you're doing, I've seen level 20 players KO a level 30 player so some skill does come to play in PVP. I haven't played in the PVP server but you can PVP in the PVE server and it is pretty fun as long as you're not being ganked.

I think it is more engaging since you actually block and dodge. Attacks has block breakers and you really need to know what you're doing, I've seen level 20 players KO a level 30 player so some skill does come to play in PVP. I haven't played in the PVP server but you can PVP in the PVE server and it is pretty fun as long as you're not being ganked.

what did you get this for RFX? pc or ps3? must be weird playing a MMORPG on a ps3 controller.. unless it isn't as engaging as say WoW?

what did you get this for RFX? pc or ps3? must be weird playing a MMORPG on a ps3 controller.. unless it isn't as engaging as say WoW?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i want this game but dont want to pay to play online...(if i buy it i would pay lol) how is story mode?

I don't think there is a "story mode" per se, isn't it all online? Thus forcing you to pay for a subscription?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i want this game but dont want to pay to play online...(if i buy it i would pay lol) how is story mode?

I don't think there is a "story mode" per se, isn't it all online? Thus forcing you to pay for a subscription?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This.

About to order it right now, i would prefer it on the PS3 but it doesn't make a huge difference. Do pc players get a leg up on people when you guys are fighting?

Nm, looks like PS3 and PC dudes cant play together.

DLing it right now.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This.

About to order it right now, i would prefer it on the PS3 but it doesn't make a huge difference. Do pc players get a leg up on people when you guys are fighting?

Nm, looks like PS3 and PC dudes cant play together.

DLing it right now.

I went in with out playing the beta and got the game yesterday for ps3.... i love it so far it's my cup of tea.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom