DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Hmm, and here I was assuming that the halberd was what Joker killed Jason Todd with this time around and that Bruce just kept it along with leaving the costume a mess.

Hmm, and here I was assuming that the halberd was what Joker killed Jason Todd with this time around and that Bruce just kept it along with leaving the costume a mess.

This makes more sense as a daily reminder of his failure

I always pictured the staff as some kind of electro-stick like Tim's weapon from Young Justice.

Not a medieval slashing weapon :lol:

Last edited:
So you'd rather no one post any other material about this movie?

Well in that case my last thing to say:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Tech Manual is available from Titan Books now.​

Now we can locked the thread.

Last edited:
I always pictured the staff as some kind of electro-stick like Tim's weapon from Young Justice.

Not a medieval slashing weapon :lol:

Well I guess Jason was just a savage in this universe :lol: I mean imagine getting hit with an ax. That's not even a clean kill like with the guns on the Bat Mobile. Jason was out there leaving people bleeding to death in alleyways :rofl: Flashbacks are going to make that kid look like a monster

Last edited:
I disagree.

I guess it just depends on what you go into the movie looking for.

Some people don't even really understand how much editing effects a story. I think that explains the disparity of the scores between the audience and critics.

Critics are looking at it with a much more trained eye. They're looking at the technical aspects of the movie along with the story and experience.

A lot of the general public, when rating a movie, asks themselves if they liked the movie or not.

Really depends on what you expect to take out of films in general IMO. There's really no right answer.

I hate IM3. I wish i never saw it.

I think it comes down to expectation. I expect a lot from BvS. Almost Avengers 1 type expectation since it's the first time they meet in a movie.

My only hope for the Batman solo film is that they don't use a villain that we're seen too many times. Would love to see Black Mask, a proper Riddler, a proper Mr. Freeze, the phantasim, Hush, or Red Hood. 

**** I want Batman/The Raid. More of the warehouse scene in a Daredevil hallway style. Just a good story with Bats kicking ***.

My only hope for the Batman solo film is that they don't use a villain that we're seen too many times. Would love to see Black Mask, a proper Riddler, a proper Mr. Freeze, the phantasim, Hush, or Red Hood. 
black mask would be cool.. would rather red hood later on

just want them to establish a world.. penguin as a under ground sort of mob boss.. couple of the older villains with established stories locked up in arkham

ras and bates having casual interactions.. other players like catwoman and talia and establishing those grey relationships

A proper Riddler or Freeze would be so dope.

just want them to establish a world.. penguin as a under ground sort of mob boss.. couple of the older villains with established stories locked up in arkham

ras and bates having casual interactions.. other players like catwoman and talia and establishing those grey relationships
Agreed. Based off Bruce's convo with Alfred i'm assuming that Two Face and Red Hood already exists in that world. " How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way? " And also Bruce talking with Diana " I've know a few women like you " i'm guessing that Catwoman and Harley Quinn ( SS ) already exist in that world as well. 

A proper Riddler or Freeze would be so dope.
Agreed. Mr Freeze's tragic story has yet to be told in all its glory

Black Mask to start leading into Red Hood would work. Basically like that DC animated movie

Mr. Freeze could work but idk how they would make that look without it being corny. They were able to make Aquaman look :pimp: so I guess anything is possible nowadays

Last edited:
Black Mask to start leading into Red Hood would work. Basically like that DC animated movie

Mr. Freeze could work but idk how they would make that look without it being corny. They were able to make Aquaman look
pimp.gif
so I guess anything is possible nowadays
If they go the route of BTAS I think it could work for the big screen. 

And stick to this minimalistic look for him

Krypton Prequel From David S. Goyer Nears Pilot Order at Syfy

Superman’s grandpa is almost ready for his close up.

Syfy is thisclose to officially placing a pilot order for Krypton, a potential prequel series centered on The Man of Steel’s gramps, TVLine has learned.

Penned by David S. Goyer (Man of Steel) and Ian Goldberg (Once Upon a Time), Krypton is set two generations before the destruction of Superman’s home planet and follows Supe’s forefather — whose House of El was ostracized and shamed — as he fights to redeem his family’s honor and save his beloved world from chaos.

Sleepy Hollow vet Damian Kindler is set as showrunner and will serve as an EP alongside Goyer.

Doctor Who/Sherlock helmer Colm McCarthy will direct the pilot.

Back
Top Bottom