DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

GL Rumor Mill: 3 Green Lanterns to Main Star the 2020 Film

we might have to wait until 2020's Green Lantern Corps to meet the new Hal Jordan, but the heroic ring bearer won't be alone when he does finally show up. It was reported some time ago that this release would be a buddy cop adventure of sorts, likely focusing on Hal and Jon Stewart, but it seems like we can add another name to the mix in regards to the human members of the Corps.

According to Latino-Review, Kyle Rayner will also play a role here, taking the lead character count up to three! The site goes on to add that Warner Bros. are looking for a slightly older Hal Jordan (likely around the age of someone like Matt Damon), while Kyle and John will be younger.

I know where this is going to go...but Matt Damon as Hal sounds like fire lol

I had no problems with Ryan Renyold's performance as Hal...I thought he actually did pretty well. That third act in GL 
mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
Not to just be craving more diversity but 3 dudes starring when you could easily fit a female GL in there is missing an opportunity.

But hey I'm not a big fan of Hal Jordan anyway and wouldn't mind if he wasn't in it at all. Makes sense that he's older given Bats being older and Supes being in his mid 30s keeping in mind this is gonna be filmed most likely in 2019 and come out in 2020.

:lol: If Damon does get the role though.

The rumor says Jon would be younger than Hal though :lol:

Cheadle is older than Damon.

:lol: If they settle for a bunch of former MCU ppl. Same thing with the Idris rumors. There's plenty good known actors out there.

Look at what bvs: doj (aka "beavis: dodge") is doing to people... :smh:

If you want a quick summary, skip to 22:00. :lol: On the real, Grace always struck me as "unstable" (sexist?).

grace is just another online personality who has terrible opinions that says stupid things for attention 

Lol speaking of terrible opinions, I just read an article from someone who swears up and down Suicide Squad is going to be better than CW :lol:

Lol speaking of terrible opinions, I just read an article from someone who swears up and down Suicide Squad is going to be better than CW
laugh.gif
i mean it's unlikely but it could be true

never understood people who waste time arguing about the quality of movies before they have even seen the movie

If someone makes a proclamation like that then they need to make some kind of bet or put something up. Fanboyism has people too hyped.

I made a bet over a year ago for $100 on who was going to have a bigger opening weekend (domestic) Civil War or BvS. A friend of mines is a huge DC fan and when he heard about BvS he wouldn't shut his mouth about it. Talking bout that movie was going to brake all kinds of records and was going to be better than any Marvel film. After BvS dropped he stopped with all that nonsense. Civil War ain't even out yet and dude is already waving the white flag and said he has my money ready. :smokin

Last edited:
I don't watch Grace Randolph vids cuz her voice is unbearable and her opinions are insanely dumb.

Glad more ppl are noticing.

Don't know what she said about Campea though but it seems like something stupid :lol: about the anti-DC stuff some ppl be on.

Grace comes off as having aspergers to me. Not that it makes her opinions invalid. Compare it to other amateur reviews by kids with aspergers.

Lol speaking of terrible opinions, I just read an article from someone who swears up and down Suicide Squad is going to be better than CW :lol:
i mean it's unlikely but it could be true

never understood people who waste time arguing about the quality of movies before they have even seen the movie

A lot of things can be true, until it isn't

But true, we should save the comparisons until the movies come out

I don't watch Grace Randolph vids cuz her voice is unbearable and her opinions are insanely dumb.

Glad more ppl are noticing.

Don't know what she said about Campea though but it seems like something stupid :lol: about the anti-DC stuff some ppl be on.

I stopped listening to her after her Trailer analysis of Suicide Squad. I swear it was like she didn't watch it and gather notes before hitting record. Had her looking confused and stupid. I dead *** was yelling at the screen. Scared my roommate. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom