DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Faraci so mad right now :rofl:

He let the uzi off on the collider video guys. This dude is extremely whiny, I see why so many people dislike him lol

Maybe they can do what Marvel did with Stark with Superman.

Tony was historically not a funny guy and then for his debut in 2008 they tweaked his personality

Maybe Supes can be a funny guy.

I think it was humor and being charismatic.

Cavill could pull it off but Clark has been written as a stiff and boring in 2 movies now so it'd be a weird change.

I liked the idea o Superman legit dying but resurrecting cuz he has the codex in him/is the codex and comes back as a blank slate sort of. That'd be a great of developing a whole new personality for Superman.

Na that's true about him having a new personality being weird after already having two movies. I was just wondering aloud about the next reboot years from now that's untouched by Zach Snyder.

Na that's true about him having a new personality being weird after already having two movies. I was just wondering aloud about the next reboot years from now that's untouched by Zach Snyder.
Oh I see :lol:

2025 hopefully.

The way ppl are talking about Batffleck he may not be in this for many movies. At best a solo trilogy and then finish out w/e JL obligations.

Last edited:
Why did Snyder combine Lex Luthor and the Riddler tho? Mad corny
eyes.gif
i thought the same thing... not very informed from the comic book POV though so can someone enlighten me?

Yikes

*if writer is right about where BvS will end up grossing
Deadpool 
sick.gif

If your a major hollywood studio, how do you even not consider pulling back your budget and allocating your resources to properly developing these characters more after Deadpool killed it like that?

^ all they see is the R rating..

Take for example batman in bvs, some executives are going to wonder why the complaints of batman killing are out there with the supposed new found knowledge learned from deadpool

Know I'm pretty late but is the Batman animated film Assault on Arkham basically the Suicide Squad movie without Batman?

Know I'm pretty late but is the Batman animated film Assault on Arkham basically the Suicide Squad movie without Batman?

Hopefully.. But the animated universe has been far better than the cinematic one so far

So who knows until the actual film comes out

The Animated Universe has been amazing for awhile now. Much better than the animated universe of Marvel IMO. But maybe Marvel probably doesn't care cause their live action movies are killin it 
laugh.gif

Don't want to turn this into a Marvel thread, but you're not missing anything from the Marvel Animated movies...Planet Hulk and Doctor Strange were cool though.

Yea the first couple were good.. Two ultimate avengers, strange, invincible ironman, planet hulk

Rise of the technovore and avengers confidential were aiiright

Take for example batman in bvs, some executives are going to wonder why the complaints of batman killing are out there with the supposed new found knowledge learned from deadpool

It's why the executive in charge needs to be a comic book fan

BvS as a movie was finished wayy before anyone even knew of Deadpool's potential success :lol:

People aren't going to go "oh, a funny R-rated CBM made bank, why isn't Batman murdering people making us billions?" :rolleyes

Last edited:
He's just saying some execs are just not going to understand why Deadpool did well and why BvS is underperforming. To these execs Deadpool and BvS will look like the same movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom