DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

One of those gotta be a solo Batman film. With rumors that Affleck already got a script done and all the positive reviews of Affleck as the Bats, I'm sure WB can't wait to announce a solo Batman movie staring and directed by Affleck.

Last edited:
I think it's all up to Affleck, WB already gave him reigns on the character but Affleck has scheduling issues because he wants to make other films as well.

Idk how the DC news that WB is going to put more focus on their comic book movies is anything but good news

You guys should be celebrating, right?

Last edited:
guy claiming to be in set for SS reshoots.

Interesting thread

Did anyone slip on a banana peel?
laugh.gif

I dunno how I feel about these reshoots to make the movie funnier. I feel like that should have been the plan from the start. I expected Suicide Squad to be more bright and fun to balance out the grim dark feel that BvS established. The whole thing doesn't make me feel good about it, and I was looking forward to SS more than I was BvS.

I wanted them to move wonder woman up even more. Thats the movie i want to see the most. More gal please

Actor Jai Courtney says the Suicide Squad reshoots are to inject more action into the film. "I wouldn't say we're going back to make it funnier. There's some additional action stuff we've been doing which is pretty dope...Don't believe everything you read. "

@ 29:30 - 43:00   - talks about Batman/ JL/ DCEU

@ 1:25:18 - 1:30:40    -   talks about Suicide Squad reshoots
I liked how they spoke on the movie doing Superman an injustice, that they don't know what to do with Superman, and he basically got punked with this whole wait for BvS box office.

Something we all came to a conclusion about pgs ago with a MOS sequel being way after JL :smh: :lol:

I can only imagine if they legit killed Superman and he doesn't appear in any of the JL movies :lol:

I swear to God, I really don't think making Superman great is that difficult. I think the first step is to show that he's just like us, the same Millennium generation mentality, the same insecurities, the same interests. DC hasn't even made an attempt to do that so far in the DCEU. In fact, they went the exact opposite. They put him on a pedestal so high with such a bland personality that he might as well be a robot. #kanyeshrug

Last edited:
Collider has been my go to site for movies

been watching the crew since the AMC Movie Talk days right before the Man of Steel film came in to fruition

John Campea and John Schnepp are extremely knowledgable in the movie industry especially in star wars and comic book related movies

ive posted several youtube videos of their episodes here before

i miss when they used to have Miri Jedeikin Erin Darling and Alicia Malone on a regular basis :evil:

Did anyone slip on a banana peel?:lol:

I dunno how I feel about these reshoots to make the movie funnier. I feel like that should have been the plan from the start. I expected Suicide Squad to be more bright and fun to balance out the grim dark feel that BvS established. The whole thing doesn't make me feel good about it, and I was looking forward to SS more than I was BvS.

check the collider heroes video on this page @ the 1:25:18 mark ...they talk about the Suicide Squad reshoots
Thanks. About to check it out now.

That guy theorizing about Darkseid bringing back Supes sounds dumb as hell
i dunno it seems like the film kind of leads you to believe that if you aren't familiar with all of the outside material.

i've heard a few people say that same theory

EDIT: nvm if you're talking about his overall views then yea he's dumb as ****

Last edited:
i dunno it seems like the film kind of leads you to believe that if you aren't familiar with all of the outside material.

i've heard a few people say that same theory

Supes being Darkseid's brainwashed lackey for JL sounds great but that guy's reasoning is ridiculous.

"Maybe Darkseid brings Superman back in JL".

"But we see him alive at the end of BvS."

"But why did the dirt rise like that?"

"That's how Superman's powers work in Snyder's movies, he makes **** levitate before flying".

"OK, but why was the dirt coming OFF of him? Why did they show the dirt floating OFF of the coffin?"

...son what? Lol

Cosign on the Superman being the JL1 villain tho

I swear to God, I really don't think making Superman great is that difficult. I think the first step is to show that he's just like us, the same Millennium generation mentality, the same insecurities, the same interests. DC hasn't even made an attempt to do that so far in the DCEU. In fact, they went the exact opposite. They put him on a pedestal so high with such a bland personality that he might as well be a robot. #kanyeshrug

Still think Smallville hit the nail on the head with this and really both MoS and BvS have focused on the numerous ways that Superman is different, which i'll say isn't even something that the character himself seems like he'd want.

I actually liked a lot of the Superman Jesus rescuing scenes in BvS. They're completely indicative of how people would view an indestructable alien god who swoops in and saves lives.

Snyder should have juxtaposed this perspective (alongside the perspective of distrust and fear) against the proper image of Clark Kent--just a regular dude who grew up on a farm and wants to do right. That's where it failed. There wasn't enough Clark in this movie.

Kidnapping Martha kind of felt weird and forced--it ties into the flimsy Lex Luthor motivations.

Back
Top Bottom