DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

[Video]

Lmfaoooo son is mad charismatic and is so excited about the character....I am absolutely on board with JL if Snyder is smart enough to make him the focus.

Even his little cameos in BvS were packed with a sort of magnetism that made you want to see more of him :smokin[/Video]
[Video]That's a dude I would be down to do drugs with[/video]

Now Affleck has already written a batman script. I'm actually on board with this.
"Ben Affleck currently only contracted for two Justice League Movies"... man, that was the most disappointing movie news I read in a while.

I know he has written a script, but they need to officially lock him in. I would trade one or if need be, both JL films for a standalone Batfleck film.

Not sure if it's been posted, but Dawn of Justice has already hit $500 million. And it's just going to keep climbing.

They should really consider making new episodes of btas. It was so damn good. It came out almost 24 years ago.

I wouldn’t call “Batman v Superman” the most coherent film of the year, but it’s pretty much the opposite of mindless entertainment, and some of the critical complaints sound a lot like, “Thinking makes my head hurt.”

Or maybe I’m wrong. Maybe that’s not it at all. Maybe a wisecracking raccoon and Deadpool’s masturbation jokes are just a lot more interesting.

The Troll is real.

"Ben Affleck currently only contracted for two Justice League Movies"... man, that was the most disappointing movie news I read in a while.

I know he has written a script, but they need to officially lock him in. I would trade one or if need be, both JL films for a standalone Batfleck film.
Now Affleck already wrote a batman script.
Ya I dunno if he was holding back before committing, but I don't see how they couldn't get him for stand alone bats movie. Or one Bats movie that sets up Nightwing stand alone movies. Just ideas.

I hope when Snyder brings up keeping strict control over the rest of the DC verse that the DC CEO ***** slaps him like Bats does Robin in those memes

He better let James Wan flourish. I'm tired of the emo movies.

The DC management team should know the consequences of having one guy plan everything, especially with his unproven track record.

As long as I see Momoa-man riding a dolphin, I'm cool.

Last edited:
Why'd I hear that dolphins masturbate by rubbing up on dead fish. They probably terrorize every place they go.

Last edited:
the OG 
pimp.gif
 nother classic from the GOAT 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom