DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

What if the plot for the Aquaman movie is he has to stop evil dolphins?
The plot will be some Game of Thrones level backstabbing and drama between Aquaman and his brother Orm

Blood will be shed, and princesses will be kilt from da back
smokin.gif

On the subject of soundtracks, re-listening to MoS. Such a great score. Right up there w/ Batman Begins as my favorite Hans superhero soundtrack. Intense, uplifting, hopeful, somber, adrenaline pumping, etc... It had it all. Such a shame that Hans won't score the MoS sequel. :frown:

Now there's a petition started to keep Zack Snyder as the director for JL. I'm all for Zack staying, but I ain't signing no useless petition

Good lord, who the hell would want to keep Snyder after that mess..

Shhh was depressing

Finally went to see this in IMAX. Visuals were great, Batfleck was good. Gal was ok. Everything else was either bad to downright awful. Supes was garbage the entire film, Eisenberg was a total miscast, story was all over the place abs that little opening scene was top 10 worst of all time. 5/8, can't believe it was that bad man.

Last edited:
So I had to look it up 5 out of 7 Snyder movies have ended with the main character dying in the end..

MOS and legend of the guardians being the exceptions

I thought it was kinda dumb to kill kal in the second movie he's in. I thought they would save it for his second or third solo movie. Didn't he come back with that white and blue costume with electrical powers?

So I had to look it up 5 out of 7 Snyder movies have ended with the main character dying in the end..

MOS and legend of the guardians being the exceptions
MOS ended with the villain and tens of thousands of people dying 

Didn't take long for him to rectify that one

Batman and WW better watch out for JL, there is supposed to be two parts he's in charge of :nerd:

Last edited:
Now Affleck has already written a batman script. I'm actually on board with this.
"Ben Affleck currently only contracted for two Justice League Movies"... man, that was the most disappointing movie news I read in a while.

I know he has written a script, but they need to officially lock him in. I would trade one or if need be, both JL films for a standalone Batfleck film.
WB/DC seem to not fully be on that multi-movie contract steez with all their actors. Could also be Ben is just being smart and not tying himself to a sinking ship.

FOX and SONY also don't really do those 10 picture deals. At most a trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom