DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

If I remember correctly when the cops entered that place where they found the branded guy a swarm of bats flew at them. Would have been cool to see him use his bat attack vs superman

What did batman even do in the final fight against Doomsday?

He got Hawkeye'd.

Maybe even worse since he literally only had one kryptonite round left :lol:

What did batman even do in the final fight against Doomsday?

He got Hawkeye'd.

Maybe even worse since he literally only had one kryptonite round left :lol:
He was there so that doomsday could conveniently attack him for 20 seconds while superman saved Lois

[thread="555487"]Man yall boys tripping talkin bout BVS didn't have any good action scenes. Now yall scrapping the bottom of the barrell trying to discredit this amazing film[/thread].

The choreography was very lazy outside of the Bats warehouse sequence. Just ppl trading blows, tackling each other and big explosions. The MoS fights were way better.

With MoS I felt like it was a dbz movie come to life. For all of MoS's faults.. The action was very good

Last edited:
Meh, don't think the movie was as bad as people are making it. Definitely could have been better but enjoyed it for what it was :\

Since the Battfleck solo is not directed by Snyder, I wonder if Batman will still have those borderline superhuman moves from BvS.

I will be really upset if they go back to that bootleg *** fighting from TDK trilogy

Since the Battfleck solo is not directed by Snyder, I wonder if Batman will still have those borderline superhuman moves from BvS.

I will be really upset if they go back to that bootleg *** fighting from TDK trilogy
Can't backtrack on that. We can't have dude struggling to beat Tom hardy bane one movie while leading the JL in the next

In terms of fighting, absolutely.

Aside killing he did everything else just right. No other actor has done it and this is in spite of Snyders stupidity.

Keaton and Bale had their moments too. I like that batman seemed kinda crazy in this movie but he also seemed like a villain who wanted superman dead for weak reasons then didn't want him dead for another weak reason.

Last edited:
Nolans batman was too realistic to be a god tier ninja

The burton batman didn't have the technology to have great fight scenes

Real talk that superhuman kung fu ninja **** Battfleck was pulling in the warehouse was flames

That's how I always pictured Batman, a dude who is borderline if not blatantly superhuman

Yeah batman needs to be the pinnacle of human athletic excellence to be able to keep up with these super powered gods and even then he needs to use his smarts to figure out how to make himself useful. Fighting other humans should always be child's play

Can we al agree Batfleck>all other Bats?

Yes

One of my favorite scenes with Bruce was when he was looking at the suit and then he looked at Robin's. The look of 20 + years of pain in his face coupled with that Hans Zimmer score was amazing.

I felt like I got a glimpse of the toll that 20+ years of crime fighting had done on him and those movies aren't out yet.

Great "backshadowing" just like when Obi talked about the clone wars in episode IV. You didn't see it yet but how he takes about it you knew it was an event.

"Twenty years in Gotham. How many good guys are left? How many stay that way?"

So much greatness in this movie...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom