DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Umberto says the R rated ultimate cut has Bats dropping F bombs
laugh.gif
this is so sad 
laugh.gif

screen junkies guys are bringing up legitimate points on why the movie is lacking

and all the third guy was saying was "the fans liked it, PLEASE someone call in and agree with me PLEASE!" 
laugh.gif

Fine then the Battfleck solo will be trash :lol:
No. You just like to keep making declarations. They're funny but the reason this time is bogus.

The Batffleck solo will be great cuz of Batffleck. Not much more needs to be added as to why. Batffleck directing Batffleck? What more is needed?

The DC cartoons > CW shows > MoS and BvS

Hell, tonight's flash/supergirl collab > MoS and BvS together :lol:

Last edited:
Good point about the score. I've actually purchased Hans' last couple superhero soundtracks (TDK Trilogy and MoS), but I was unimpressed with BvS. Batman's suite is okay, but I just like the fact that the beginning is very Inception-like. And though WW's theme probably fits the character, it was so different than the rest of the score that it took me out of the movie for a bit. :\
Yeah, it is very different. That's probably why I noticed it. I went in planning on paying attention to score, but it made no impact on me really.

I agree, WW theme was way too short for it to save the rest of the movies score. I was probably just so pleased to be stimulated sonically by that point that I made the scene bigger in my mind than it was.

http://www.hark.com/clips/pdcnhzgvlq-starving-for-a-cracker

I initially hated the score from just the trailers but it grew on me.

"how about this zach, if you let me play lex I'll let you sign my huge paycheck, actually to sweeten the deal I'll just take full creative control of the character. Trust me this is a good deal for you"

*feeds zach a jolly rancher* 

this absolutely happened :rofl:

he did over act Lex, but at least he was having fun. WW & lex only 2 who seemed to have fun :smokin

Last edited:
Loved this the second viewing. While I feel there are many unanswered questions, it does set up, quite inadequately, justice league.

Too many unknowns are placed within the movie and if you're not a diehard comic book fan you won't get it. This is a great article on the Knightmare sequence that fills a lot of holes. Also WB dropping that deleted scene makes the movie and the final lex scene that much more clear.

http://nonsensicalramblings.com/thi...-v-superman-the-theory-of-a-waking-knightmare

(Forgive me if already posted)

"how about this zach, if you let me play lex I'll let you sign my huge paycheck, actually to sweeten the deal I'll just take full creative control of the character. Trust me this is a good deal for you"

this absolutely happened
roll.gif

he did over act Lex, but at least he was having fun. WW & lex only 2 who seemed to have fun
smokin.gif
yeah supes and bats were fighting for their lives while WW was just getting her hits in and enjoying the challenge 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Loved this the second viewing. While I feel there are many unanswered questions, it does set up, quite inadequately, justice league.

Too many unknowns are placed within the movie and if you're not a diehard comic book fan you won't get it. This is a great article on the Knightmare sequence that fills a lot of holes. Also WB dropping that deleted scene makes the movie and the final lex scene that much more clear.

http://nonsensicalramblings.com/thi...-v-superman-the-theory-of-a-waking-knightmare

Don't worry, this hasn't already been posted.

this absolutely happened :rofl:

he did over act Lex, but at least he was having fun. WW
yeah supes and bats were fighting for their lives while WW was just getting her hits in and enjoying the challenge :lol: :pimp:
What she fell and smiled for a split second before running back into battle...bae.

Lol I work at a hospital. The doctor and I are both huge comic book movie fans. I checked in at 3 pm. Tell me how talks went from discussing the newest patient admission to BvS bashing for half an hr straight. My coworkers were looking at us like what language we speaking :rofl:

You should've put jolly ranchers in each others' mouths after.

this absolutely happened
roll.gif

he did over act Lex, but at least he was having fun. WW
yeah supes and bats were fighting for their lives while WW was just getting her hits in and enjoying the challenge 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
What she fell and smiled for a split second before running back into battle...bae.
311A240300000578-3442796-Wonder_ful_chat_For_the_first_time_30_year_old_Gadot_speaks_not_-m-63_1455218752170.jpg

she's so stunning in this scene 
embarassed.gif

she had the screen presence down and came off as a very smart/confident woman but I honestly dont remember a single one of her lines and she only had like 7 
laugh.gif

When Lois got the ring, i whispered out "green lantern" and my homie could not stop laughin lol

Don't worry, this hasn't already been posted.
Nah it's the 3rd time lol

BM posted it first but a lot of people probably missed it

Oh one other thing, not important but in my head I can totally connect the end of TDKR to this Batman to pretend it's all in the same universe.

Bruce clearly states to Alfred after 20 years of fighting bad guys, good guys dying and how many are left making it clear just how long he's been doing this. I can totally see things falling out with Catwoman or she dies by the hands of somebody (maybe Hush), while "Robin" Blake :x is being a vigilante in Gotham. Bruce is forced to return to being Batman, Blake dies, more villains pop up, Joker returns makes a Harley, etc.

It can all fit :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom