DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Also, does anyone think that if they do a Flashpoint paradox they bring in the DC TV universe in some capacity? 
I wonder if the Bats solo film will be like a trilogy type of thing or just a one off.
Looked like Flashpoint in the scene with the flash

Also, does anyone think that if they do a Flashpoint paradox they bring in the DC TV universe in some capacity? 
I wonder if the Bats solo film will be like a trilogy type of thing or just a one off.
Looked like Flashpoint in the scene with the flash
Yes I know, but I wonder when/if they do it, do they bring in the DC TV universe in some capacity. 

Snyder out here really ruining childhood memories movie by movie
laugh.gif
. Damn dudes  Dude really compared him to Michael Bay
roll.gif
One dude, not dudes. just saying. 

Wait lol....why did the Lex's secret files have the exact logo of every superhero :lol: I thought they weren't "out" just yet

I'd have to watch it again but some might make sense? Overall we only saw one footage that Diana clicked but it looks like each folder in that file had more vids so we don't know if they've been operating in costume for a while now in secret

WW logo is a given, she's been around since WWI and he had a pic of her

Aquaman has that belt logo, the way he was posing for so long in front of the camera that they had time to just take that image :lol: It might also just be some Atlantis artifact emblem of sorts that linked to him that Lex found?

Flash.. lightning, kind of a given. Even if he isn't seen in costume donning that logo, in his footage lightning filled the store when he used his power

Cyborg, I forgot what his logo looked like in the movie...

Last edited:
Wait lol....why did the Lex's secret files have the exact logo of every superhero :lol: I thought they weren't "out" just yet

I'd have to watch it again but some might make sense? Overall we only saw one footage that Diana clicked but it looks like each folder in that file had more vids so we don't know if they've been operating in costume for a while now in secret

WW logo is a given, she's been around since WWI and he had a pic of her

Aquaman has that belt logo, the way he was posing for so long in front of the camera that they had time to just take that image :lol: It might also just be some Atlantis artifact emblem of sorts that linked to him that Lex found?

Flash.. lightning, kind of a given. Even if he isn't seen in costume donning that logo, in his footage lightning filled the store when he used his power

Cyborg, I forgot what his logo looked like in the movie...

Cyborg's logo was just a C with a dot in the middle. Here's my attempt to recreate it in MS Paint. :lol:

304ae70e_cyborg.jpeg

Cyborg logo was just a C so maybe it was just C for Cyborg :lol:

Wonder Woman I'll accept even though I thought the implication was that she'd been operating lowkey for decades.

Flash has probably been in costume for a minute, tru.

Aquaman was just a straight up goofy A though :lol:

Last edited:
Cyborg logo was just a C so maybe it was just C for Cyborg :lol:

Wonder Woman I'll accept even though I thought the implication was that she'd been operating lowkey for decades.

Flash has probably been in costume for a minute, tru.

Aquaman was just a straight up goofy A though :lol:

Even lowkey but the pic she wanted to retrieve was her standing and that logo is on her belt
View media item 1965797

Aquaman, again logo could be based off some Atlantic emblem that Lex found and led to his discovery so he just used that.

I can't think of a way Lex would come up with a Cyborg logo unless his dad just calls him Cyborg now or his files is titled Cyborg Project or something :lol:

Why Alfred act like he just got his yeezy order cancelled? :lol:

Bats was solid on this film, that #preptime.

Was skeptical of Gal as WW but she's growing on me. Can't wait for her solo film.

Back
Top Bottom