DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Aquaman is dead in the water at this point.

i think Blue Beetle has a chance to surprise fans since its not connected to the Snyderverse. if it bombs then oh well, if it does good then he has a strong chance of technically being the first entry into the DCU.

i like the kid as an actor. he kicked a dope freestyle on Sway in the Morning too if anyone hasn't seen.

The turnover between production of Superman Legacy to when it will premiere in theatres seems kind've wild. It's starts filming in January 2024 for a July 2015 release.

Has me thinking the budget isn't going to be ridiculous and it'll be a slightly grounded story.

might just be how Gunn works.

this is regarding GotG Vol. 1, it released in 2014.
Principal photography began in July 2013 at Shepperton Studios in England, with filming continuing in London before wrapping in October 2013.

yup and he is turning it into his next project for netflix, called rebel moon
can you imagine how grotesque a zack snyder star wars would have been?

kylo ren would have raped luke in the jedi temple causing him to turn into a force ghost instead of the holographic projection. the infamous shirt less scene would have had kylo completely naked hanging dong 💀

why do comic book movies always use **** music for trailers? is it to attract young viewers? shouldnt the movie already do that? what happened to an epic cinematic score like in man of steel?

seems like dc uses **** music for all their movie trailers now. even the use of eminem music is ****

why do comic book movies always use **** music for trailers? is it to attract young viewers? shouldnt the movie already do that? what happened to an epic cinematic score like in man of steel?

seems like dc uses **** music for all their movie trailers now. even the use of eminem music is ****
I’m a fan of epic music as well. To me OG Spider-Man still has one of the best theme songs.

Guy Gardner

white-guy-what.gif

Back
Top Bottom