DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Boy I just watched that CW’s “Superman and Lois” with Doomsday and DC studios should be ashamed this show got the representation of Superman and CGI for a TV show better than them :lol: . I’ve been tuning into this show here and there and they’ve done a great job on that budget.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the fight too and how they created him.
maybe it's the same guy they hired that removed Henry Cavill's stache on BvS ?

Before it was released, I remember people who saw it early said it was great. Was it cap? Is it actually bad? Been wanting to go see it, just haven’t had time
for me and my lady, it's great. we are not paying attention to the Ezra drama nor care about the size of the crowd. box office ain't everything when it comes to the quality of the film in general. my online criticism is that the cgi looked awkward. go past that, the experience for me, the story-telling, jokes, plots were great. definitely better movie-wise compared to L&T.

flash had a lot going against it and right in front and center is the star and imagine promoting your film without the star

like tom cruise and margot robbie are going around the world right now to promote their films

i felt like pixar was a sure homerun there for a while and its kid friendly animation during summer break so that one is the one i cant figure out what turned people off and it has an a cinemascore so people do like it

indiana jones i can understand as zik said, its an old people nostalgia film but a month ago they expected it to beat quantumanias $100m opening probably banking on it being the last film and that its a must see

we’ll see how barbie, mi and oppenheimer does but those are going to be taking $$$ from each other, barbie and oppenheimer are set to open at the same weekend too - mi is set to open around $60m for 3day before the other two takes up screen spaces

looking like barbie is projected at $80m while oppenheimer at $40m but it is more than a 3hr long film so less screens will be showing it and barbies going nuts with promoting the film right now but both films only cost $100m so its gon be easier for them to make a profit

We gotta take into account that going to the movies is getting an expensive.
Maybe people are waiting to stream it.

Or maybe it was the 3 weeks of big Junes releases( spidey, transformers, flash), peeps are burn out.

Bruh Fast X streamed after 1 month out i think :lol:

is it streaming or on demand?

by streaming i meant those that doesnt cost extra from a subscription plan like netflix, disney+, max, etc…

while other films go to streaming within 45 days like The Batman which really hampered its box office run

flash had a lot going against it and right in front and center is the star and imagine promoting your film without the star

like tom cruise and margot robbie are going around the world right now to promote their films

i felt like pixar was a sure homerun there for a while and its kid friendly animation during summer break so that one is the one i cant figure out what turned people off and it has an a cinemascore so people do like it

indiana jones i can understand as zik said, its an old people nostalgia film but a month ago they expected it to beat quantumanias $100m opening probably banking on it being the last film and that its a must see

we’ll see how barbie, mi and oppenheimer does but those are going to be taking $$$ from each other, barbie and oppenheimer are set to open at the same weekend too - mi is set to open around $60m for 3day before the other two takes up screen spaces

looking like barbie is projected at $80m while oppenheimer at $40m but it is more than a 3hr long film so less screens will be showing it and barbies going nuts with promoting the film right now but both films only cost $100m so its gon be easier for them to make a profit

You’re not lying

if they were just gonna stick a random woman in the indiana jones movie to carry the movie they midas whale have just rebooted the damn series or ended it at crystal skull

wheres marion? wheres his son? wheres short round?? didnt the guy who played short round just win an oscar? jesus ******* christ man no more continuation in sequels?

if they were just gonna stick a random woman in the indiana jones movie to carry the movie they midas whale have just rebooted the damn series or ended it at crystal skull

wheres marion? wheres his son? wheres short round?? didnt the guy who played short round just win an oscar? jesus ****ing christ man no more continuation in sequels?

You obviously didn't watch the Dial of Destiny.

Coincidentally, David Corenswet also resembles Christopher Reeve, and Brandon Routh 🤷‍♂️…In fact they all have similar features…

It’s almost like he, and all of the live action Superman actors, were picked because they, wait for it…Look. Like. Superman.

IMG_2762.jpeg

The Snyder-cult can kick rocks…Move on, it’s over…
Evert time I see dude I'm reminded of how Routh fumbled that bag and let that pedo nosedive his movie career before it got to start.

Last edited:
The DCU cant survive without the support of the "snyder-cult". After the drama that went on behind the scenes, DC's movies have seen a steady decline in box office gross. And guess who's responsible for that.......
Its still that Snyder stank.

Only thing got to do that was solely him was Peacemaker and he didn't take over yet.
We already had a "bright and optimistic" take on superman:
GIFs-202362952524.gif

Annnnnd, it was boring as hell!!
That movie was not bright and optimistic.

It was bland and boring.

Last edited:
Hard for my the fault routh when whole studios allowed that man to fumble the bag continuously

Still irks me they had a movie called first class but could have the legit first class because of Singer still being involved

Plus the over involvement of mistique.. why focus so much on mistique if you ain’t going do rogue right

Last edited:
I liked Lex's trajectory throughout BVS. Especially that monolog he gave superman atop Lex Headquarters. I didn't mind the autistic take on the character.

Supposed to be a young Superman correct? I don’t imagine a full blown origin but there will prob need to be some flashbacks/nods to it or whatnot. I’d be good with like a Batman Begins type of story for him.

Back
Top Bottom