DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

maybe it had to do with the pedo director that also directed all the crappy xmen films?

and despite that, SR is still much more well regarded than MoS :lol: 74% on RT vs 56% for MoS

i mean damn, what the hell did snyder did to you snyderstans to have an undying loyalty?

:rofl:
nah man superman returns was awful

id watch man of steel and pa kent's wave off over that any day. and im not a zack snyder fan. i wanted to burn my eyes off after watching sucker punch.

brandon was the absolute worst superman of all time. dont think he ever starred in another movie again either.
The movie was decent. I thought they only casted Brandon because of that synthetic superman look. In fairness, his casting isn't as bad as Jess' confusing villain role.

maybe it had to do with the pedo director that also directed all the crappy xmen films?

and despite that, SR is still much more well regarded than MoS :lol: 74% on RT vs 56% for MoS

i mean damn, what the hell did snyder did to you snyderstans to have an undying loyalty?

:rofl:
SR more well regarded than MoS? which tabloid did you get that article from? guess RT lives up to its namesake of being rotten.

Last edited:
sont k ow why yall want to change facts

its simple, crotics gave SR a higher score than MoS

it doesnt change just because you feel one film is better than the other

ill watch MoS 9 out of 10 times out of the action alone but it still has a lower score and gotten so much hate when it released

It was trying too hard to be the sequel to the Donner films. Which it was kind of supposed to be a sequel to his Superman 2 iirc.

eh - not really surprised by box office performance. word of mouth is key and DC got stank associated to them.

As much as Blue Beetle aint got nothin to do with any other DC project, its going to be difficult for it to disassociate itself from the rest. And its a weird choice to start the DCU IMO.

box office is just taking a huge hit this summer

pixar elemental flopped and now Indiana Jones - the film series finale - is only opening at $60m

Across the Spiderverse is still holding strong but not much else is getting butts in the air conditioned theaters

Right now I didn't expect any new fans to go flock out to see Indiana Jones. That was all dependent on older fans and that nostalgia factor.

Not many are up on the allure of Indiana Jones.

Honestly was waiting to see/hear what people had to say about Indy, but same goes for alot of movies where I don’t have a track record going in

But after crystal skull, wasn’t sure I wanted to get hurt again..

Blade runner 2049 was perfect

Boy I just watched that CW’s “Superman and Lois” with Doomsday and DC studios should be ashamed this show got the representation of Superman and CGI for a TV show better than them :lol: . I’ve been tuning into this show here and there and they’ve done a great job on that budget.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the fight too and how they created him.

Boy I just watched that CW’s “Superman and Lois” with Doomsday and DC studios should be ashamed this show got the representation of Superman and CGI for a TV show better than them :lol: . I’ve been tuning into this show here and there and they’ve done a great job on that budget.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the fight too and how they created him.

How Did They Create Him?

I Saw Clips Online But Was Curious How He Got In The Show And Had The "S"

Back
Top Bottom