DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I would love to see the black Lex Luthor I grew up with in a movie.

1687891854526.gif

The turnover between production of Superman Legacy to when it will premiere in theatres seems kind've wild. It's starts filming in January 2024 for a July 2015 release.

Has me thinking the budget isn't going to be ridiculous and it'll be a slightly grounded story.

The turnover between production of Superman Legacy to when it will premiere in theatres seems kind've wild. It's starts filming in January 2024 for a July 2015 release.

Has me thinking the budget isn't going to be ridiculous and it'll be a slightly grounded story.
No movie will go into production until after the writers strike is over

what is with dc casting pale as **** older than superman actresses for lois lane?

oh well atleast she isnt ten years older like amy adams was

david corenswet was the guy i wanted to play superman out of the 3 finalist cuz i think he looks a lot like henry cavil lol

what is with dc casting pale as **** older than superman actresses for lois lane?

oh well atleast she isnt ten years older like amy adams was

david corenswet was the guy i wanted to play superman out of the 3 finalist cuz i think he looks a lot like henry cavil lol
Wanted to see Jessica Henwick as Lois Lane. Same age range, looks like the Lois Lane from Super TAS and the DC animated movies.

so just watched The Flash today and personally speaking while it's not perfect, it's still a great movie. I don't care about the Ezra controversy nor the movie not getting much viewership since I'm not the one missing on a great movie and also avoid a rowdy crowd of idiots ruining the show. although still had some stupid viewers wearing their turban which blocks the screen.

regarding the CGI controversy, it was tolerable imo although kind of weird and cringy whether it was intentional or not. I would say it could have been better if they made it more close to perfect rather than seeing them look like dolls but that is just my opinion. I saw the references and why they did that in such a way. it's part comedy I should say and found myself laughing and a few others inside the theaters that get the joke but most of the audience which I would suspect were just born in the Brandon Routh era, never got the references. love the dig on Clooney and finally a well deserved appearance of Super Nic !

just glad it didn't turn out as terrible as that Thor:L&T.

Coincidentally, David Corenswet also resembles Christopher Reeve, and Brandon Routh 🤷‍♂️…In fact they all have similar features…

It’s almost like he, and all of the live action Superman actors, were picked because they, wait for it…Look. Like. Superman.

IMG_2762.jpeg

The Snyder-cult can kick rocks…Move on, it’s over…

Back
Top Bottom