DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

might not even need make up

1689193835551.png

:lol:

funny i was just rewatching the JL series and just saw that episode yesterday

btw, the show is great, storylines weren rushed in the first season, most stories have 2 episode arcs

might not even need make up

1689193835551.png

funny i was just rewatching the JL series and just saw that episode yesterday

btw, the show is great, storylines weren rushed in the first season, most stories have 2 episode arcs
Metamorpho was excellent in JL! Especially the road not taken storyline. Wished we could have gotten more of his character in JLU. And he was voiced by the late/great Tom Sizemore 🙏

Are there any real fans of DC’s recent or current projects?
I always feel some type of way when I’m reading posts in this thread.
Feels more like, well…I won’t call it a feeling like hate watch but, I remember watching that Extended Version of I think Batman vs Superman, the super long 6 hour version and liking it. People thought that was funny.

Now that we have our new man of tomorrow DC films have my attention again aside from a few exceptions. Theirs nothing that needs to be typed about the previous films.

Hoping for quality projects and a proper justice league on film moving forward.

**** or atleast a World's Finest

i dont think he’s gon ain star a gl film or series

i honestly thought he was a fodder hire, just to introduce the GL then kill him off to make room for hal and/or john

I get that but Fillion isn’t going to be playing this character long term from what this tells me. Just feels like a waste of a character.

I get that but Fillion isn’t going to be playing this character long term from what this tells me. Just feels like a waste of a character.
Not sure if you’re saying it’s an over or under use of the character but as a huge fan of GL I’m just glad we’re getting a live action Guy in any capacity. The justice league cartoon made the most boring GL into the most culturally relevant so I assumed we’d always get John especially after the debacle that was the last film.

Not sure if you’re saying it’s an over or under use of the character but as a huge fan of GL I’m just glad we’re getting a live action Guy in any capacity. The justice league cartoon made the most boring GL into the most culturally relevant so I assumed we’d always get John especially after the debacle that was the last film.
I think it’s going to be an under use of a character. Casting Fillion just tells me he won’t be there long term. It’s almost just like a favor to Gunn. Was in Guardians, was in SS. Now this.

i think they will use frillion on the tv show cuz after all he is a tv actor. wasnt he a soap opera star then had that show as a book writer helping police solve crimes which i didnt know you could do? and i think hes currently a cop in a curent tv show

i hope that with Gunn running the show things will turn out ok, but ngl it is a bit worrisome knowing that Andy is directing Batman: Brave and The Bold. i mean i did enjoy what he did with the Batmen in The Flash personally but i have an uneasy feeling about it..

Back
Top Bottom