DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Yea apparently

Found it super random before hearing that :lol:

Imagine.

UniformHiddenAcornweevil-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Nice. But he was some kinda folk hero to the studios for a bit there because of how well Top Gun did in theaters so I could see the pr but.

I would of rather them had it Batman 3 into something like Batman Beyond and kept as little Ezra as possible to keep the stench off. Only reason I went to theaters to see this was because of the Keaton Batman :lol:

see this is how toxic and bad twitter and snyder fans takes are

like the cameos would have saved the films box office :lol:

and this is pretty much all of twitter, logic thrown out the window

and i bet he gets blamed for blue beetle and aquaman 2 when those were pretty much done when he jumped on board

I enjoyed the movie. Decent story and the final act was great. But man some of the CGI was WOOF!!🤣 It's like both Disney/Marvel and WB is skimping on the CGI budget.

see this is how toxic and bad twitter and snyder fans takes are

like the cameos would have saved the films box office :lol:

and this is pretty much all of twitter, logic thrown out the window

and i bet he gets blamed for blue beetle and aquaman 2 when those were pretty much done when he jumped on board

Most likely. That's the exact reason I stay off twitter. I rock with Snyder, but I'm not about to be online acting like an idiot defending a millionaire because of some movies 😂😂

I enjoyed the movie. Decent story and the final act was great. But man some of the CGI was WOOF!!🤣 It's like both Disney/Marvel and WB is skimping on the CGI budget.

they pretty much use the same companies and with so much movies coming out, the work is bound to suffer

but unfortunately, the bad cgi was a choice… very dumb choice by the director :lol:

Back
Top Bottom