DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The DCEU negatively affected alot of careers. I'm not shedding tears cause I have a hard time believing these people will be going broke anytime soon but damn, alot of them deserved better.
I actually like the Witcher but it'd be pretty rude to just put him back and fire his replacement.

I can see him along with most of the Snyder cast coming back for a possible Crisis on Two Earths event. Justice Lord's vs Justice League

Hard reset was needed but man they did Cavill DIRTY. Just all around bad breaks for him on the most famous superhero. Was genuinely happy for him and props to The Rock for vouching for him and telling the studio he had to be included but son had bad luck ever since Snyder.

Was thirsty for a follow up to MOS

I can only imagine due to JJ's deal with WB some stuff has to stay in development.

Also probably a bad look if they scrap the project with the only prominent black writer they've had.

It is weird given they're scrapping and pulling all of JJ's other stuff.

James "The Pedo" Gunn can go F himself!! Smh, this was the nail in the coffin for me. You literally had the perfect superman and didn't do anything with him........ Smh. It been fun arguing/discussing the dceu with yall over the years. But I'm turning in my DC fan card.
Cavill gets dropped and you quick yo call Gunn a pedo :rofl:

Handing in your fan card over this? Cmon

Yeah Marvel gonna do right by Cavill. Not the thread to talk about it but I wonder what they’d have for him on the other side

:lol: Well good, let the people who never cared about the characters enough to let this BS go on for as long as it did fall off.

Idk about “awful”..the concept was dope, the ending fell short tho. I wouldn’t mind a sequel.

Brightburn Was Awful. :lol:

Sans GoTG1 And Dawn Of The Dead Gunn Has Catalog That’s Forgettable To Me.

brightburn was fine for what it was and its concept and sat where it is suppose to be, not many people knowing about it but it is like a brutal reamigining of kal el

also, slither was pretty good and i really liked super

what involvement did he have with dawn of the dead? thats snyder

what involvement did he have with dawn of the dead? thats snyder

He Wrote It.

My Final Rant On All Of This Is The Thing That Got Warner Bros/DC In Trouble Was Trying To Keep Pace With The MCU.

And Their Solution Is To Again Try To Keep Pace With The MCU By Building A Universe Despite Even The MCU Showing Signs Of Fatigue :lol:

Like Just Make Good Standalone Content. Everything Doesnt Have To Be A 10 Year Journey To A Team Up Flick.

DC could use some of Sam Raimi's............

Attachments

• da5rk,an.jpg
    da5rk,an.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 746
:lol: for the record, and not that anyone asked, but i really enjoyed MoS, but this statement couldn’t be more true.

I LOVE MOS. Love it.
speaking of an origin supes film, gunn already produced kind of an elseworld version already and i believe it was also written by his brother and cousin

Errytime i see Elizabeth Banks i think of her offering her butt-butt to Seth Rogen in 40 Year Old Virgin

"U can do it in my butt if you want too heeyyyyy" :lol:

He Wrote It.

My Final Rant On All Of This Is The Thing That Got Warner Bros/DC In Trouble Was Trying To Keep Pace With The MCU.

And Their Solution Is To Again Try To Keep Pace With The MCU By Building A Universe Despite Even The MCU Showing Signs Of Fatigue :lol:

Like Just Make Good Standalone Content. Everything Doesnt Have To Be A 10 Year Journey To A Team Up Flick.
MCU fatigue is a myth.

No reason DC shouldn't chase that bag especially when their source material is geared towards 10 year journeys to epic team up events.

Building a shared universe does not meant they're trying to keep pace with them MCU. It just means they're trying to build a shared cinematic universe.

Nothing at all so far indicates they're trying go catch up or keep up with Marvel.

Everything next year is the last of the Snyder era trash.

Which kind of makes those movies pointless. There’s no definite ending to those, considering Flashpoint was to reset the DCEU.

Yeah, The Flash really should be the last installment but they don't care now as they entirely move on.

Should've told Wan he could do w/e he wanted with Aquaman since its the last one of those iteration.

Cast of Blue Beetle better treat it as a showcase and audition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom