DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

There was a scene where lex was in that pool in superman's ship with the 3 mother boxes and steppenwolf looking at him, was that a part of a vision of the future? Have no idea.
Yeah, the AI of the ship was explaining everything to him.

she probably wants to get slammed and bruce can't do that without getting injured.

7bb9f1fa3136eee9a603a823a9cf067e(1).jpg

From all of this, I wouldn’t mind if cbm’s released in multiple versions. You could have a standard version and an expanded version like this one . I can see this happening.

Do y’all think Warner bros will continue the Snyderverse?

I think they have to, IMO they have to

overrall I liked the movie. Agreed on the too many slow mos, ww theme song got old after the first 3 times, I wish they had just kept her with the badass Hans zimmer drum beat she had in bvs and ww .
im probably a lone wolf in saying this here but I liked Jared Letos joker now and I want to see more of it, I jizzed my pants when he mentioned robins death
meras uk accent threw me off, then again snyder shot that before aquamans movie was made
the underwater communication was also annoying

you guys are saying flash was corny, BUT ISNT HE ALWAYS CORNY 😂😂 that’s just him even in animated movies, dude always has the corniest lines
Martian manhunter .... kinda meh on the way they introduced him

NONE OF YALL ARE MENTIONING THE POSSIBILITY OF DEATHSTROKE VS BATMAN IN A MOVIE IN THE FUTURE? I **** MY PANTS

overrall 9/10
i hope I don’t get flamed for saying that 😂, I was just happy that FINALLY SOME GOODNESS FOR THE DCEU, THE UNIVERSE I GREW UP WITH

Very true. I get where Snyder wanted the more dark & dramatic angle (again, I totally recommend checking out that NYT interview where he explains all of this stuff), so I respect him not wanting to go bright & shiny Marvel style, but yeah, I agree that a younger Batman would've been good. The gist of the Snyderverse was that there are Gods on Earth who only emerge when the planet is threatened. He's big into the 'mythology' aspect of DC. So having Batman getting Superman, WW, Aquaman, etc to come out of hiding to help defeat the threat was a good story angle, IMO, but I agree it woulda been better if he was both more of a detective in discovering the threat himself and and better on the field of battle, although I thought the Snyder cut did a better job of him kicking parademon *** while the gods fought amongst themselves.

snyder’s problem is that he doesn’t get the actual material he’s working with

just look at his comments regarding Batman and him using the dark knight returns as an example.. when Batman specifically talks about guns in that and goes as far as to destroying a gun, batman’s Views are very very clear but apparently not clear enough for snyder

i wouldnt say marvel is bright and shiny.. when I think of bright and shiny I think of the 90s Schumacher Batman movies

snyder just uses a dark color palette, but then you got steppenwolf out here all chromed out

while there are cool enjoyable movies in a similar vein like 300, sin city and lesser degree watchman.. for a grander universe i don’t think that was the way to go.. just make shh look like a real world normal day with this shh going on

I think it'd be funny if at&t / hbo max continue making their own dc movies with snyder, while wb just continues on making the dceu movies they want.

One subtle moment I loved in this movie is how Cyborg saw himself. It's akin the notion of residual self-image from The Matrix. While tapped in the information superhighway cyborg still saw himself as Victor Stone. And while tapped into the motherboxes he eventually accepted who he was and started viewing himself as cyborg.

But BvS was the SECOND movie - not the 21st! You're totally missing my point here. I'm not saying JL was a standalone movie. I said, if you saw MoS, you know what's happening in BvS, and once you've seen those two you're ready for JL. You didn't need to see every minute of 21 movies (plus post-post credit scenes) to know what was happening.

and you didn’t need to see every minute of the marvel movies to get what was going on

it just made it a better experience for you, if you did

you’re complaining about antman and the wasp when Scott literally explains everything important about that movie in 2 mins in endgame

overrall I liked the movie. Agreed on the too many slow mos, ww theme song got old after the first 3 times, I wish they had just kept her with the badass Hans zimmer drum beat she had in bvs and ww .
im probably a lone wolf in saying this here but I liked Jared Letos joker now and I want to see more of it, I jizzed my pants when he mentioned robins death
meras uk accent threw me off, then again snyder shot that before aquamans movie was made
the underwater communication was also annoying

you guys are saying flash was corny, BUT ISNT HE ALWAYS CORNY 😂😂 that’s just him even in animated movies, dude always has the corniest lines
Martian manhunter .... kinda meh on the way they introduced him

NONE OF YALL ARE MENTIONING THE POSSIBILITY OF DEATHSTROKE VS BATMAN IN A MOVIE IN THE FUTURE? I **** MY PANTS

overrall 9/10
i hope I don’t get flamed for saying that 😂, I was just happy that FINALLY SOME GOODNESS FOR THE DCEU, THE UNIVERSE I GREW UP WITH
I guarantee you WB will have no choice but to continue the Snyder verse. AT&T will force them to. HBO Max will need content to compete with Netflix and disney+. And with all the social media buzz this movie has and continues to generate it has to happen.

I think it'd be funny if at&t / hbo max continue making their own dc movies with snyder, while wb just continues on making the dceu movies they want.

I just want snyder with guide rails.. let him do isolated stuff

like let him do the dark knight returns, but someone has to be there to explain to him simple stuff

like with watchmen, someone needed to explain to him there is only 1 legit superhero the rest are humans they have the limitations of humans

Nah.

Both have moved on. WB/DC really doesn't want to work with dude anymore with whoever is in charge now based off how they been moving and what Snyder has said. S year already focusing on a slew of other movies.

JJ Abrams has already been put in charge of DC movies moving forward as far as a shared universe while for now they keep making the movies they already announced.

They moved on with Batman, about to move on with Superman, and whats left is for the WW trilogy to finish.

I guarantee you WB will have no choice but to continue the Snyder verse. AT&T will force them to. HBO Max will need content to compete with Netflix and disney+. And with all the social media buzz this movie has and continues to generate it has to happen.
So wait continue it on HBO Max?

If Snyder is willing to humble himself that may work.

i dont think snyder need to humble himself to make content for hbo max, streaming service is the epicenter of entertainment world

i mean if scorsese are doing netflix films/series, why would any other director feel "humbled" to do the same?

Darkseid easily. Thanos has no counter for Darkseid's omega beams. And an older, wiser, and stronger DS washes Grimace.

i got to disagree there, he doesnt have enough feats in the filmverse to make that judgement

thanos was taking on cap, thor and im at once and easily beats them without the gauntlet, with the gauntlet its easy work for thanos

omega beam is cool but they just havent shown enough to make him the clear winner

If it was Burberry London then I don't blame her. Just bought a new bottle, my favorite cologne.

Aquaman got all those blonde white chicks sprung and ready to carry half brown babies.

Facts. You know this man Aqua had constant premarital pre Mera though...

Gal is really a great casting though, I hope they make another WW to redeem after 84. Outside of that extended speech-like scene, I love her performance as Diana.

Back
Top Bottom