DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Welp,

• Flash was even more annoying in this than he was in the original, wasn't a fan of his demonstration scene either
  • I'm good with no more slow motion in any movie I ever see for a while
  • Epilogue was not necessary at all
  • Knightmare scene was not necessary at all
  • Still not a fan of this Joker
  • Didnt really see the point of an R rating
  • Feel the black suit for Superman was purely cosmetic, don't think Snyder even realized why its used
  • I was disappointed in how Darkseid was portrayed in this, never seen him look so vulnerable in my life
  • Cyborg learning his powers for the first time was cool, I was good with everything else about him though
  • I preferred the way normal Superman was portrayed in the original as opposed to this one
  • What was the point of Martian Manhunter again, that Louis scene was odd as hell
  • I never saw the meat on Gal Gadot bones, must of not been paying attention

GADOT was one of the only good things about this sausage fest of a movie. She's bad.

I agree with the point about the R rating. It was unnecessary.

Pretty sure the MPAA automatically slaps an R on anything with 2 F-words in it. It's a standard they hold. I was actually surprised I heard it the first time when I watched it, then sorta annoyed the second time. I'm not a prude or anything, but I was like "This is a DC movie, not Image " lol.

you know supes took one look at lois and was thinking bout dying again
Wowwwwww.... that's rough :rofl:

Amy Adams will always be this to me :nthat:

c14e5f3c7f318dcebd9c5a8061d0ce78.jpg

GADOT was one of the only good things about this sausage fest of a movie. She's bad.

I agree with the point about the R rating. It was unnecessary.
I wish from the outset they added another female to the team from jump. Other areas to be filled. Same problem I had with Avengers.

They just keep adding mad dudes to this pino party: MM, GL, etc.

lol i knew this thread would be hot into the weekend lol. like a CNN faceoff between political pundits.

that scene where flash saves people from the falling rubble was dope as hell.

Nah.

Both have moved on. WB/DC really doesn't want to work with dude anymore with whoever is in charge now based off how they been moving and what Snyder has said. S year already focusing on a slew of other movies.

JJ Abrams has already been put in charge of DC movies moving forward as far as a shared universe while for now they keep making the movies they already announced.

They moved on with Batman, about to move on with Superman, and whats left is for the WW trilogy to finish.

So wait continue it on HBO Max?

If Snyder is willing to humble himself that may work.

batman and superman will be WB's greatest failures from a universe standpoint. but it is a useless argument at this point. damage is done i guess...

considering HBO max, i think dc content should be made for it, with a game of thrones level budget, without the season 8 level of writing (IYKYK....they violated with all that).

but hey for all i know those CW shows are prolly good...i stopped flash after like 2 or 3 seasons, and never got into arrow (that one girl on that show has that WAGON tho).

but i see wandavision's success and falcon winter soldier is off to a solid start, so i'd totally be down for some mature DC content on HBO max.

Going to knock out another hour tonight. So far the movie is still the same pretty much, But I will admit the action scenes are always good when it comes to Snyder. This movie is no exception. Wonder woman literally is running around beating *** which is really cool to watch. Again, if you kind of watch this as a mini series it’s a lot more tolerable.

Going to knock out another hour tonight. So far the movie is still the same pretty much, But I will admit the action scenes are always good when it comes to Snyder. This movie is no exception. Wonder woman literally is running around beating *** which is really cool to watch. Again, if you kind of watch this as a mini series it’s a lot more tolerable.

you can tell it was supposed to be a mini series with the 6 parts.
gonna finish the last 2 parts tonight.

you can tell it was supposed to be a mini series with the 6 parts.
gonna finish the last 2 parts tonight.
I thought the same thing. I’m thinking they wanted to just throw it out to beat out the mcu releases or just finally be done with it all

I enjoyed new justice league cut.....I didnt know Batman vs Superman also had extended cut....its on HBO max....worth checking out before the justice league cut

Hated Ben as Batman....I know there are some kind of talks now of Keaton playing the batMAN again in some form....would have been very cool if they dusted him off for this franchise

Just saw it...

I like it.

Let me go back and see the replies.

The whole time travel thing was meh though

Damn talk about trying to force Aquaman body as much as possible too lol.

Movie was long as hell though damn.

Seeing MM on the big screen made me appreciate Marvel.
hate to keep throwing it in, but Marvel really nails the looks and has distinct colors to their people.
MM looked bad.
yoi can be a “dark” film yet still have better color tones.
Terminator 2 was dark and gritty yet the tones, saturation was great.
Even TDK which was a darker superhero movie you could see how Joker looked so cool.
Can’t see anybody’s face unless it’s a close up.

Back
Top Bottom