"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

How good was McAvoy and Fass in this CP?

IMO, it's time for Fass to run this series. He was terrific. My fav character by far, and just for random reference, my wife really liked his role as well. He blends great with McAvoy, Lawrence, and Jackman.

McAvoy is pretty good too. He's clearly the softer of the two, but that's not his fault of course. But he is a great moral compass.

I hope they find a way to continue using these guys, so much better than much of the X1 cast.

For those who saw this
who played Cyclops, Storm, and Jean Grey when the future was fixed?
The same people that played them in X1-3. I havent seen the movie, but from what I've read on the actors wiki pages they're in it. Feel free to correct me if im wrong.

:lol: :lol:

I don't have all the answers, just tryin to help with any questions. Starting tonight folks will start to have more info than I.

Well this movie is getting rave reviews from critics so far. I'm hoping it's gonna be great. If not, I'm done with this franchise.

My theater left fairly happy I think. Some applause, some laughter, I think people were in good spirits.

It's not perfect, certainly has things to nitpick, but overall, it might have helped straighten some stuff out goin forward.

My theater left fairly happy I think. Some applause, some laughter, I think people were in good spirits.

It's not perfect, certainly has things to nitpick, but overall, it might have helped straighten some stuff out goin forward.

do you think the next film will be a war that have all characters in past films? did it fell like it was a movie that reset the franchise?

man, my cousins spoiled this movie for me, so i told them whats gonna happen on Game of Thrones. 

which is better amazing spiderman 2 or this?

I LOVED ASM2, so I would go with that, but I have diff tastes than a lot of folks on here.

do you think the next film will be a war that have all characters in past films? did it fell like it was a movie that reset the franchise?

I think it's in play, yes. Not sure that's the direction they go, obviously Apocalypse is formidable, so my guess is that's where it leads, but no way I can know that for sure.

Thanos, Apocalypse, and maybe Darkseid.

DC gon have to do something special with dude :lol:

a few questions I had after seeing the film:

When Logan wakes up after changing the past, do you think his claws are metal or bone? I'm speculating they were metal since Mystique (as Stryker) takes possession of him after they find his body (with no memory).

Does this mean that every single movie was undone, including Wolverine Origins? IIRC, Stryker puts the adamantium in Wolverine to help fight Sabretooth.

The thing with the RT ratings is that it's just the percentage of reviews that the site considers positive. And on RT a 7/10 is positive, so if every critic gives X-men a 7/10 it would have 100% but that doesnt mean it is the GOAT :lol:. Even though X-men has a RT% on par with say Avengers and even higher than TDKR (88%) both those movies still have a higher /10 avg than it (8/10). X-men is hovering around 7.4/10 right now.

Last edited:
The thing with the RT ratings is that it's just the percentage of reviews that the site considers positive. And on RT a 7/10 is positive, so if every critic gives X-men a 7/10 it would have 100% but that doesnt mean it is the GOAT :lol:. Even though X-men has a RT% on par with say Avengers and even higher than TDKR (88%) both those movies still have a higher /10 avg than it (8/10). X-men is hovering around 7.4/10 right now.
:lol: i didnt understand nothing bout that explanation

Back
Top Bottom