"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Im confused the. What does him aging have anything to do with anything if he already ages slowly
Ur not convincing us to want to see this move AT ALL :lol:

I think they're gonna have Hugh play Ultimate Cable down the line since he's basically a future Wolverine

Last edited:
Im confused the. What does him aging have anything to do with anything if he already ages slowly

I'm not trying to convince you to see it, I already know it will have its detractors.

I was under the impression he doesn't age, at all. He's like 100 or something, isn't he? :lol:

For 7 films, he's looked the exact same minus his haircut being longer or shorter, but for that scene, just one scene, they altered his appearance in that way. There has to be some reason for that. What it is, I don't know.

I'm not trying to convince you to see it, I already know it will have its detractors.

I was under the impression he doesn't age, at all. He's like 100 or something, isn't he? :lol:

For 7 films, he's looked the exact same minus his haircut being longer or shorter, but for that scene, just one scene, they altered his appearance in that way. There has to be some reason for that. What it is, I don't know.
Wait so future mag and x went to present wolverine
And present wolverine went to past x and mag to fix stuff
But when he comes back to present he aged??????
Still not sure what that had to do with him aging or significance
And how come present wolverine didn't encounter sentinels in present
If future mag and x did
And past mag and x did
Why didn't the present mag and x experience it
Is this a different timeline or something did they send mystique back In time too
Why only the past and future knew about sentinels but present didnt

Last edited:
This film was bound to have to many "huh" moments. I'm so nervous :smh:

I will call for Bryan Singer's head come Friday morning >:

Last edited:

If future mag and x did
And past mag and x did
Is this a different timeline or something did they send mystique back In time too

What did you just call me?

:lol:

You lost me with all those questions. Need to cut some of those down.

If future mag and x did
And past mag and x did

And how come present wolverine didn't encounter sentinels in present timeline
If future mag and x did
And past mag and x did

Why didn't the present mag and x experience sentinels in past movies

Tried to break up as good as possible :lol:

CP, in the ending credit scene could you see the faces of them? if so, is the 'help' the original or is there an alternate 'help' :nerd:

CP, in the film did it always look like J-Law was well fed, or did it look like she was skipping meals?

And I'm gonna need references.

Ehh. Nothing I've read the last couple of pages has got me very excited to see the movie.

I'll probably go to see it if a friend invites me.

If future mag and x did
And past mag and x did

And how come present wolverine didn't encounter sentinels in present timeline
If future mag and x did
And past mag and x did

Why didn't the present mag and x experience sentinels in past movies

Tried to break up as good as possible :lol:

I'm not sure why present day hasn't encountered Sentinels til now. My guess, Singer would say he hadn't got around to it. :lol:

Mystique did not go back in time, no. Just Logan.

As for the past, the past would NOT have known about Sentinels, if not for Logan going back. If this version of Logan never goes back, the Sentinel program doesn't come on line in the 70's, it is merely developed. I believe it comes online in the future, and wreaks havoc. So to stop that, they try to go back to the very beginning of the program, and prevent that from happening.

The way they pull it off is not as muddled as I am making it sound responding to questions. The movie itself does flow fairly well and you know where you are while things are happening.

CP, in the ending credit scene could you see the faces of them? if so, is the 'help' the original or is there an alternate 'help'

You can't see the faces of the 4 on the horses, no.

What do you mean by help tho? What help?

CP, in the film did it always look like J-Law was well fed, or did it look like she was skipping meals?

And I'm gonna need references.

I know I would apply for the job of putting that blue stuff all over her. :lol:

But in terms of her, herself, you don't get a lot of her normal. She's either Mystique form, or the form of others. As J-Law, I think she has 1-2 diff scenes only.

She didn't look like the true star of the Hunger games tho. Fed, she has been.

Last edited:
Can anyone shed light about the after credits scene? So I see four horsemen, but who are they exactly? And the person with arms raised who is being 'worshipped' by the masses?

I can feel the lack of knowledge.

Can anyone shed light about the after credits scene? So I see four horsemen, but who are they exactly? And the person with arms raised who is being 'worshipped' by the masses?

I can feel the lack of knowledge.

The one with his arms raised is Apocalypse. The 4 horseman are his sidekicks, minions, that do his dirty work. With the 2016 film being named X-Men Apocalypse, it's an obvious tie in to the next film.

The one with his arms raised is Apocalypse. The 4 horseman are his sidekicks, minions, that do his dirty work. With the 2016 film being named X-Men Apocalypse, it's an obvious tie in to the next film.

just looked up the four horsemen of the apocalypse (i don't follow the comics), it said it could be anyone.. including Gambit? :wow:

just looked up the four horsemen of the apocalypse (i don't follow the comics), it said it could be anyone.. including Gambit? :wow:

The four horsemen have been replaced plenty of times. There are a lot of characters that non comic fans will not recognize and there has also been Banshee, Gambit, Sunfire, Daken (wolverine's son), Wolverine, Wonder Man's Brother (cant remember his name) and Archangel

Last edited:
The four horsemen have been replaced plenty of times. There are a lot of characters that non comic fans will not recognize and there has also been Banshee, Gambit, Sunfire, Daken (wolverine's son), Wolverine, Wonder Man's Brother (cant remember his name) and Archangel

yeah, but i threw that in there because "channing tatum was confirmed to be gambit".. good or evil gambit? :nerd:

I was hoping there would be an 8PM showing tomorrow night. But  the earliest is 10pm and that's too late. =( Looks like I'll have to wait till Monday.

C CP1708 how is the clothing on here? One thing I liked about first class is that it had a cool 60's feel to it and I know this is in the 70's and apocalypse will take place in the 80's (Mohawk Halle Berry please! I don't care how old she is :wow: :evil: ) does the characters look and feel seventies-ish? Also how does that 70's vibe play out for out....erm um returning mutants at the end? :nerd:

Last edited:
They did a GREAT job with the 70's look. Just look at the pics of Logan and Xavier, you can see it.

The arcade game Quicksilver plays, the cars, the city. Very good look by them on that stuff.

They even used a few 70's style camera shots to really hammer the look home.

C CP1708 by help i meant the 4 horsemen. i tried using 'help' to code it since i couldnt spoiler :lol: . since someone already mentioned it might as well ask straight out. i was wondering if you could see the 4 horsemens faces to see if they were the og or one of the various alternates. wonder if gambit will be a horsemen in apocalypse :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom