"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

That's only "professionals". Whenever I see videos of comic con most of the people walking in the background have crap costumes. Still better than Fox's tho.

Nah, Hollywood has great costume designers and if you rip a page out of the comics I am sure they can make it within a week that'll be much better than what cosplayer churn out in months worth of work.

The problem is Singers apprehension to use their original costumes in the film. You really can't blame it on Fox either, it's all Singer.

Last edited:
Damnit, all the passes I've tried are filled. I really should have looked for passes days ago rather than 2 hours before the screening. :lol:

Looks like I'll be back in this thread Thursday night.

Available May 22nd on iOS devices and Kindle devices shortly thereafter. Android version on Google Play will be available later in the summer. The app will cost $2.99 and includes all playable characters, upgrades, alternate costumes and future updates such as Storm and Polaris.

**No Internet Connection Required and No In-App Purchases.

Damnit, all the passes I've tried are filled. I really should have looked for passes days ago rather than 2 hours before the screening. :lol:

Looks like I'll be back in this thread Thursday night.

Have passes for 7 tonight. I'll do a write up tomorrow, and give a quick spoiler free sample, yay or nay, and then a full review within a spoiler. I'll drop it in here and the movie thread as well.

There is hope, folks.

It's not The Dark Knight, but it's not X3 either.

2016 could be fun. :pimp:

Full review in AM.

That's a pretty big gap

I thought the same thing :lol:

Xavier grows a tail at the end of the movie. 

What's that supposed to hint?

EDIT: I wonder if that means I can sell my complete set + most extras/limited series/one shots + 10 year anniversary Age of Apocalypse and Legion Quest stuff for a decent price?

Last edited:
Shouldn't have wiki'd it.Still gon watch though
LOL! thats exactly what I did. I always do that to myself. 
mean.gif
frown.gif

I didn't care for first class :smh:

It just can't be like that film.

Last edited:
I didn't care for first class :smh:

It just can't be like that film.

What is the consensus? I felt like First Class was the best X-Men film to date

I think it's the best x-men movie to date.. But I felt like Vaughn's hands were tied by the situation.. I think he wanted to make a magneto "origins" film, but obviously fox wouldn't let that happen because it wouldn't sell well considering the crap show that was wolverine origins

And then he had singer on as a producer so he couldn't just wipe away x1 and x2 and do a true "first class" x-men with the original crop (beast, iceman, cyclops, angel and jean).. Which would obviously have been a reboot, then in the 2nd movie you add recruits like colossus, nightcrawler, wolverine, etc.

Last edited:
What is the consensus? I felt like First Class was the best X-Men film to date

It's by far the best. I like to pretend it is the only x-flick that exist. Watched the movie back when I thought they were rebooting the franchise. Then they pull this dumb **** And I'm again. Far from perfect but the alt reality stuff was cool. Vaughn could've really carried this franchise, but they gave it back to singer and we have blue hairy hulk in the film.

Like I said Fassbender is a Marvel Studios quality Magneto. Beast is bland. They should have stuck to his comic book origins where he was outrageously huge and very confident instead of this timid crap. Mystique is cool but I give no ***** about JLaw's acting. Emma Frost should've been way better utulized. Kevin bacon was ill. Everyone else was pretty forgettable.

Watched it last night. It was pretty good. It serves as both a sequel to first class and sort of "redeems" X3 (you'll see what I mean).

Did anyone else get an inception / star trek / matrix vibe from this movie?

The movie started strong, got me hyped up even. I'm not sure if I'm just tired but I almost fell asleep during the later parts of the movie. First class is still the best.

I wonder how they captured and killed the other mutants though, especially azazel.

Tomorrow at 10:30 pm is the day. I read the synopsis about a week ago and was a little impressed. I want to see how the visuals go along with it

Back
Top Bottom