"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

I understand they're the same character. I don't see them sharing anything but power, so I won't see a need to compare them.

People compare characters between big 2 universes so comparing the same character to each other is justifiable. Hell we were just comparing the young and old versions of a character.

You won't compare them? Cool. But they are comparable. Very comparable

Last edited:
I don't think the main three stars will be back after Apocalypse. The only person I could imagine coming back is J. Law because that Hunger Games franchise will be over and her time as Hollywood's sweet heart will be over.
:lol: Why? If anything going off rumors she'll fall back from the cheesy summer blockbuster and get back to doing good movies where she can show her skills. A challenge or two.

I get what you're saying with comparing Quick here and in Avengers. Save yourself the argument for ppl who won't get it though and prepare for the Avengers QS >>>> DoFP QS cuz in Avengers he'll have a much larger role and won't be in it for just the 1st half.

Also can someone tell me what those guns and bullets were made out of? Would it work in real life?

Why would metal guns and bullets be preferred over these (just so I have an understanding of the difference)

Last edited:
I didn't get the refernce that quicksilver made in the movie about his mom dating a guy like magneto.
I wikied quicksilver. I found out that magneto is his father.

^lol where have you been? but yah. He also has a twin, Scarlet Witch, and they will both be in Age of Ultron since they are mainstays in both comics. The internet will be in flames over who did the better job. Marvel or Fox. Something tells me most people wont know they are the same character tho

Last edited:
Also can someone tell me what those guns and bullets were made out of? Would it work in real life?

Why would metal guns and bullets be preferred over these (just so I have an understanding of the difference)
they have made fully functional guns from 3d printers, which are 100% plastic

problem with the plastic real life guns are that they break way easier than metal guns

^I saw that but it I never saw any description of what those guns could pierce through. I doubt it could harm a kodiak bear for instance. But maybe I am wrong.

I dont think these are plastic tho

Last edited:
not sure how effective real life plastic (or whatever it is) bullets are but its a movie with 15 foot tall killer robots in the 17s so you have to assume that the non metal guns they have are capable of doing good damage

my guess is that they are made of whatever the robots were made of, the guy said the exact name of the compound in the movie but i dont remember.

i guess the simple reason would be that people have always used metal guns until they had a reason to replace them (magneto), so the people that have taken action to counter magneto have non metal guns (people in his prison, sentinels, the entire army in X3) while everyone else that doesnt know about magneto and his powers just carry regular guns

:lol: Why? If anything going off rumors she'll fall back from the cheesy summer blockbuster and get back to doing good movies where she can show her skills. A challenge or two.

I get what you're saying with comparing Quick here and in Avengers. Save yourself the argument for ppl who won't get it though and prepare for the Avengers QS >>>> DoFP QS cuz in Avengers he'll have a much larger role and won't be in it for just the 1st half.

Ay those movies aren't bad B!! Wayyyyyyyy better than that Divergent ****. And you can do blockbusters along with smaller, higher quality films.

Last edited:
This x men movie wasn't bad but I'm ready for a revamp already I don't know how much more PG13 wolverine I can take. The wolverine movie sucked balls. He's got adamantium claws and not 1 hand limb or head gets cut off ever. He's barely slicing fools up. Come on. Logan is way more grimey. I give hugh jack props for doing the best job he could tho

This x men movie wasn't bad but I'm ready for a revamp already I don't know how much more PG13 wolverine I can take. The wolverine movie sucked balls. He's got adamantium claws and not 1 hand limb or head gets cut off ever. He's barely slicing fools up. Come on. Logan is way more grimey. I give hugh jack props for doing the best job he could tho

The extended cut is unrated and would probably be R if it were rated

Still tho, they want kids in these movies so they will only ever be PG13. But movies that seem right on the edge of PG-13 and R are fair game. Winter Soldier definitely pushed it.

If they made a wolverine movie as good as blade with the same amount of IDGAF I'd be happy.

On the low blade = goat comic book movie. Confront me brethren

Back
Top Bottom