Day26- Forever in a Day

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by JayeRell

11. Then There's You- Boring. Nice melody, but Ne-yo woulda been better on it.
I heard that Ne-Yo demo and the Tank demo [Girlfriend], they killed em.

Then Theres You is my favorite joint on the album. I think they sung it well however I would be intrigued to hear the Ne-Yo demo.

I don't know what they were thinking with that JD and T Pain track, joints was BASUDA. Album has some bangers, but def. not better than
there first.

eek.gif
Ne-Yo should have kept that

Originally Posted by Pretty 80s Baby

eek.gif
I use to think that, until I realized how much music he records. He records a lot of good tracks. Even the tracks for females be good - butthat's kinda uncomfortable to listen to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pretty 80s Baby

eek.gif

I like the Ne-yo version but I think the way the song is written better fits a group. I like harmonization in the chorus much better than Ne-Yo solo. Whilethis would have been a great solo joint for Ne-Yo I have to go with the Day 26 version.

Speaking of Ne-Yo, this guy has leaked songs like everyday. He working real hard right now.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Does anyone know why One Night Stand ain't on the album and where i can find it?
Wikipedia says it's a bonus track. It's titled One Night Only though

Does anyone know why One Night Stand ain't on the album and where i can find it?
It's gonna be an itunes bonus.

trying pretty hard to not listen to any leaked tracks
i'll pick it up and see how it is
but people are sleeping on day26 round my place

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

It's gonna be an itunes bonus.
Good lookin y'all...i'll look out for that.

Originally Posted by freshhh

you guys didnt like BiPolar? i thought it was
pimp.gif
Bipolar is too Bipolar
laugh.gif
- it's slow, then it'sfast, then it's slow again - there's too much going on. If the beat didn't pick up in the chorus, I'd probably like it a lot more. Theirdelivery on the song is hot tho, it's different, and I like Rob's ad lib'n on the end - the leak version aint have that. It's a decentsong...I'd take Truth Is A Lie over it tho.

I just gave the album one listen but I'mfeeling it aside from the T-Pain and JD tracks. Then There's You is really nice and I like Girlfriend as well. Am I the only person who upon listening toYour Heels thought it sounded like it was a track that was written for Chris Brown??? When I listened to the chorus and the bridge it kind of sounded like thattrack was written for Chris before the whole fiasco. I might be reaching. Nonetheless, dope album; I'm gonna go and spin it again.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

EDITED NOW...finished the review.

So far though-the leaked tracks from the show have been the best. I'm so tired of hearing Willie lead all the time. Let's be real-Mike and Rob are the best singers...can we hear more of them? Also, I know why Q isn't on a lot of leads, but he's got a unique sound that adds variety to the group. My opinions upon the first listen are:

1. Just Getting Started- sux. I couldn't even listen to the whole song. Terrible. They shouldn't have ever started with that one.
2. Imma Put it On Her- Obviously it's tight and my favorite so far. It woulda been better w/o 'Ciroq Obama' tho. Honestly I coulda done w/o Yung Joc, but he aight.
3. Shawty Wats up? - Are you serious? Day 26 wussup? This song woulda been better w/o T-Pain. T-Pain is much better with rappers than other singers who sing better than him.
4. Think of Me- Nice song. I like this a lot. Classic R&B....woulda sound better if Q had the 1st verse tho.
5. Stadium Music- Nice one. Of course-all the leaked ones are.
6. BiPolar- Was this an experiment? It failed. The writing is REALLY bad on this one.
7. Perfectly Blind-Mike and Rob should be the only ones on this track. Otherwise the song is whack-I feel like they tried too hard.
8. So Good- Hot track.
9. Girlfriend-It's aight. Just aight. I don't like the writing in this song.
10. Babymaker- Good song-clearly not for the car. Gosh Rob kills tracks. He shoulda been the lead on this.

That's all I got for now, but Willie shouldn't have the first verse so much. He can sing, but his voice doesn't keep me interested like Mike, Rob, or Q (yeah Q).

Here's the rest of my review.
11. Then There's You- Boring. Nice melody, but Ne-yo woulda been better on it.
12. Need That-I actually like this other than Jermaine Dupri's random part.
13. Reminds Me of You- I like it. It's pretty.
14. Your Heels- LOVE IT! Q on the hook was great. Great cohesiveness.
15. Truth is a Lie- Good Song.

Overall, I give it a 3.5/5. The other one was better in my opinion, but the songs sound cleaner production wise on this one. The songs on the last album that were good were REALLY good. These good ones are just good, but not really great. My criteria of a good cd is where at least half the cd is good. This is a good cd, but there's not a whole lot of songs that pop like the first one....I prefer the R&B sound on the last one. Next time I recommend less Willie and more Mike. The cd picked up after #7.

Wow really?....Honestly that was my favorite track on the album. I just loved the vibe of it. Kinda reminded me of New Edition's song "boyz tomen" or "Back Where We Belong" or one of those type tracks.

I NEED that One Night Stand joint though.

Just Getting Started is crazy and been on repeat. Can't even finish the whole album. Can't see how anyone can think that song sucks. Maybe you shouldgive it a listen thoroughly.

Back
Top Bottom