Day26- Forever in a Day

Originally Posted by Rightguard

anybody know the song from the episode where q started singing in the booth "im loving the way you making me feel" and the dudes were saying to sing it sexy

That's One Night Only - iTunes bonus track

I felt like punching Q in the face a few times during the show for being a little +%!%%
laugh.gif

but he does his thing on the album
pimp.gif
complaining about his parts in the studio. where's mikeeeeee????

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

anybody know the song from the episode where q started singing in the booth "im loving the way you making me feel" and the dudes were saying to sing it sexy

is the beat good?

is the beat good?

is the beat good?

is the beat good?

is the beat good?
It got one of them simple beats...like some ol skool babymaker *%@%
laugh.gif

Honest, Get Away Girl and One Night are my favorite tracks and all of them are not even on the album.
smh.gif

Still a good album though. And yes, Your Heels sounds like it should've been a Chris Brown song.

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

I felt like punching Q in the face a few times during the show for being a little +%!%%
laugh.gif

but he does his thing on the album
pimp.gif
complaining about his parts in the studio. where's mikeeeeee????
Q does be on some other #%* though. I just started watching this #%* again about 2 or 3 weeks now. He's paranoid on some other #%*. Like acrack fiend. I was shocked to hear him on the record. I always wondered why he made the group. He does add something to the group.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

bipolar> then there's you

How about no! Bipolar is a str8 skip for me...way too much going on as far as production goes. The song is rather annoying IMO.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I'm guessing One Night Stand was too vulgar or something for the album? Or maybe they're taking a new approach and making a hot song a bonus track. Usually those Itunes bonus tracks be weak.

Last album, they had Just Should've Told You as the bonus track - I'd put it up there as one of the best songs on that album. It was a Target exclusivethough, so I dont know how many heard it.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Girlfriend is my song right now.

Also I don't understand the hate for Bipolar, that song go.
Definitely a banger. I was in so much anticipation to see what they would do with this song after I heard the demo from Tank.

Nice to see everyone's feedback. This album isn't better than the first one, but it could've been a classic if Lemme Luv U Girl, Anything, andDizzy were on the album. They coulda removed Just Getting Started and Bi-Polar 4 sho. I bet Q was whining about making sure Bi-polar got on the album. Nice jobDay 26, but epic failure for Puffy. The tv show viewers will make up for the sales and go buy the album but they'll be dissappointed to find out Lemme LuvU isn't on there. It's the best song or at least top 3 IMO....Co-Star is still their best song of all time.

Day 26 shoulda let Ne-yo keep Then There's You, but they made Tank's Girlfriend better...I like Tank's annunciation better though. Call it a draw Iguess.

Don't like Perfectly Blind, Stadium Music. Almost fell asleep this morning when Perfectly Blind was on. I was like
nerd.gif
and hit skip with the quickness to SoGood.
pimp.gif

I wish Dizzy, Lemme Luv U Girl, or even Get Away Girl was on it as bonus tracks at least.

edit: Add One Night Stand to that list too. Mike's part
smh.gif
Had saying it all day

listening to this as we speak, i really enjoyed the first album, hoping i can say the same for this one, will be back with my thoughts. can't wait fortomorrows show either
smile.gif

I'm feeling "Then There's You" and "Reminds Me of You" they remind me of something I would have heard in the late 90s early 2000s

the album is good but not what i wanted to hear from them...it seems they were trying to go with a sound everyone else was doing...i'm sure part of it waswatching them argue over the sound of the album tho...Q talkin bout soundin like T-Pain and CB...i actually like the song with T-Pain tho...i just wish theywould have kept it move even/slow tempo...i love ballads tho so a whole album wouldn't have bothered me at all...i agree with whoever so Co-Star is therebest song so far...only reason i was even checkin for them the first time around was cuz of that song and I still didn't get the album till a year later...

anyone catch them on 106 the other day??? they were talking bout working with J. Holiday but i missed exactly what they were talking about...

and who dresses these boys???? they can't dress for !*!$...bunch of grown men lookin like that is ridiculous...

I have a bonus compilation that someone else put together with all of those songs on there. Lemme Luv U Girl and Dizzy are on there for sure but I can'tremember the 12 other joints that are on the compilation. I wonder if getting a sample clearance was a problem for Dizzy??? I can't remember which songthat beat melody is from but it's definitely sampled. Maybe that's why it didn't make the album; sad though, that song would've been acertified hit. It's funny though because in most of the songs that made the album, either Willie or Robert is leading off and on the songs that didn'tmake the cut, one of the other guys is leading off. I kind of got tired of hearing Willie's voice leading off on every track, but I guess him and Roberthave the best voices in terms of leading off tracks.

One Night Stand...smh...absolute shame that didn't make the cut...wow diddy you definitely dropped the ball on this one sir....

Originally Posted by kickz4242

One Night Stand...smh...absolute shame that didn't make the cut...wow diddy you definitely dropped the ball on this one sir....

pm me in the afternoon i can send you the zshare

Back
Top Bottom